Chapter 37

*SPOILER ALERT* If you haven't seen Perks Of Being a Wallflower I talk about scenes in it in this chapter. I'll put stars by spoilers.

Chapter 37

Alex's POV

"What did Payton say?" Ashton asked.

"She misses us all," Michael said. "And she said you could stay too."

I nodded, I figured she would have booted us all out of her house and had a movie night with Michael.

Michael scrolled through his phone before putting it back up to his ear. "Hey Cal, are you busy?"

Michael talked into the phone as I sat there and wondered what him and Luke fought about. He said it was because they were stressed about the car, but what could have been said that Michael didn't even want to see Luke?

"Calum is coming," Michael said. "We'll have the whole "gang" together." he said using air quotes.

"What about Luke?" I asked. "What happened between you two?"

"I have to call someone, I'll be right back." Ashton said, leaving the room. I was just focused on Michael telling me what happened.

"I told you we got in a fight." Michael said. "That's all that happened."

"What did you fight over?" I asked. "Michael, I know you two are the best of friends it had to be something horrible if you actually don't even want to see or hear from each other."

"He blamed my car breaking down on me and started complaining about wasting our time instead of finding Payton, and I just got pissed at him." Michael explained.

"And you're fighting over a car?" that seemed ridiculous, but I bet Payton and I have fought over worse.

"Things were said. Things I'd rather not repeat."

I sighed. "Fine, I just think you should make up." I said, crossing my arms. Ashton came back in the room, pocketing his cell phone.

"There's a car in the driveway, guessing that's them?" Ashton informed us.

The door opened and Payton walked in, followed by Tyler. Payton ran over to Michael and gave him a long hug.

"My mom wanted to see you." Payton told him.

"She remembers me?" Michael asked, his eyes lit up and I smiled. He was so adorable when he was happy.

"Yea we talked about you." Payton nodded and they pulled apart. We all sat down in Payton's living room, letting her pick out a movie.

"I suppose I'll go with this one," she said, picking up The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. It was personally a favorite of mine, so I was happy. She sat down next to Michael and Tyler on the long couch, while I was on the other side of him. Ashton was sitting on the little couch with Calum.

The movie began and Michael laced his fingers with mine and I cuddled into him. We got to the football game where Charlie meets Patrick and Sam when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Ashton said. "I invited someone, it's for good reason I promise. I'll explain in a minute." He rushed over to the door, opening it to reveal a guy a bit taller than Ashton. He has wavy hair and he was wearing a basketball jersey that showed off his arms.

"Hey," the guy said to Ashton. Ashton smiled at him and brought him through the doorway.

"This is Kim." Ashton said.

"It is?" Calum asked. Ashton nodded and Calum stood up and shook his hand. "I'm Calum, glad to meet you, I've heard so much about you."

Kim smiled, as Ashton blushed. I was confused. "I can say the same about you guys. I've heard a little." Kim said. "Tell me who's who, since I'm finally meeting them."