Chapter 19

Of course Alexis is team Payton, Payton is her character. We're rivals;)

#TeamAlex

By the way, the If It Means A Lot To You cover Michael and Luke did is too cute. I love the way Michael looks at Luke when he sings <3

Enjoy reading x

Chapter 19

Alex's POV

"Alright, everyone ready?" I asked, as we got ready to leave. Ashton, Luke, Calum, and I were going shopping for Michael's party. Payton was occupying him, while we went to the store. I was supposed to instead of her, but I still haven't gotten him a gift. I personally made a list of ideas, but I still didn't know.

"We're ready," Luke said, referring to him and Calum. We were shopping in pairs so we could get things done faster, so I was with Ash.

"OK, let's go." I said, and we left Luke's house. We went over to his house to plan in secret, while Michael was at Payton's. Luke drove us to the store.

"Call when you're ready to meet up when were done," I said, before we split up. "Ready, set, go."

Luke and Calum literally ran away from us and Ashton and I burst out laughing.

"That's Cal and Luke for ya.." he said as we started walking together.

"I guess we should get food first," I said. "I already know Luke and Calum are gonna buy things that are obnoxious they probably won't even think about food."

Ashton laughed, "You're right, Alex." he said. "You're getting to know us pretty well."

I shrugged. "I guess I am." I said with a smile, as we walked into the 'frozen foods' section. I knew what the first thing I wanted was, I just didn't know where.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Ashton asked.

"Pizza." I said simply, scanning the aisles.

"Next aisle over," Ashton said with a cute giggle. "You could have just asked, I've lived here my whole life."

I nodded. "I'll remember that." I said with a small laugh.

We walked over to the next aisle and as Ashton said, there was pizza and bread and a bunch of stuff in this aisle, but all that really mattered to me was the pizza.

I opened a refrigerator door and grabbed different kinds of pizza, piling them in the cart Ashton was pushing.

"Umm, Alex how are you gonna pay for this?" Ashton questioned, once I was done picking pizzas. There was probably 20 pizzas in the cart. There were A LOT of people invited to this party, so I knew we needed a lot of food.

"I told my mom we were planning a surprise party and she let me have her credit card." I answered simply.

"Wow, your mom's awesome." Ashton said. With less excitement in his voice, he continued. "My parents won't even give me $5. I have to work for my money."

"That's the whole reason we moved out here," I admitted, "so my dad could make more money."

"That sucks," Ashton said in sympathy, "but hey, now you've met us."

I smiled. "You're right, and you're all amazing."

"Thanks. Michael really likes you." Ashton said, with a smile that made his dimple out.

I poked it. "I hope so, I really like him too." I said, thinking about Michael. He was just so perfect. He was funny, and cute, and he made me happy. I felt extremely happy just thinking about him.