Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Alex's POV

It was Monday and I was walking down the hallway with Michael, hand in hand. He picked me up this morning, and my dad was already gone when I got up.

The bell rang and we had to go to Chemistry. I feel like we haven't gone to school in forever, but it's only been a weekend.

Michael and I walked into Chemistry and headed to the back table, where we usually worked.

"Luke, c'mere." Michael said, using hand motions to wave him over.

He quickly said something to Payton, then came over to our table.

"How was the date?" Michael asked.

"Great," Luke replied, "we both had a really good time."

"Wait, you and Payton?" I asked, and Luke nodded with a smile. Aww, I felt happy for him.

"Thanks, Michael." Luke said.

"No problem. I'm just a genius at planning dates." Michael said proudly, and Luke rolled his eyes playfully, then smiled. He went back to his and Payton's table and they began talking again. He looked at her like he really liked her. Did Michael look at me like that?

"So, if you're a date planning genius how come we've never been on a date?" I asked, propping my elbow up on the table, using my fist to support my chin.

"That's a surprise," he said with a wink, but I had a feeling he just hadn't thought of planning one for us when he'd been busy with Luke's.

I saw a boy with shaggy brown hair with a blue v-neck and jeans. I could see his abs through his shirt and I tried not to stare. I looked back to Michael and remembered how amazing his abs are. I glanced over to Payton and saw her gazing at him, her mouth was open partly like she was surprised to see him. Did she know him or maybe it was his body?

"Ah, the new kid is here." Mr.Wayne said, as the boy walked in. "This is Tyler Daniels."

"We have one group of three, so one of you is gonna have to be with Tyler." he instructed. The group was two guys and one girl, she instantly left them for Tyler. Of course.

"Does he look familiar to you?" Michael whispered in my ear. I shook my head. "I swear I've seen him before."

Tyler followed the girl to an open table, but not before making sure Payton noticed him. He gave her a quick nod then continued to the table.

* * *

The day continued and I was now sitting in art next to Payton. We never talked, even though we sat at the same table. That Tyler kid walked through the door, he looked around and his eyes locked on Payton. He made his way over to our table. He sat down in front of us, and Payton pretended she hadn't noticed, doodling on the cover of her notebook.

"Hey," he said, and she slowly looked up at him.

"Hi," she said, emotionlessly.

"Is she always like this?" he mumbled to me, jokingly. I kept a straight face and answered with a nod. She hit my arm and I hit her back.

"Fuck you." I said, and she rolled her eyes.

"Hmm, feisty." now I was the one rolling my eyes.

"Why do you keep bugging me?" Payton asked, trying to get rid of him.

"Why do you keep playing hard to get?" he shot back.

"I have a boyfriend. The one I was with at the restaurant last night." she said, sternly.

"And luckily, I was working." he said.

That must have been how they met, he was a waiter or something.

"She's dating Luke." I intervened.

"I don't need your help." she said, clenching her teeth to me. Whatever, as I said fuck you.

I shook my head, and looked down to my notebook. I opened it and absentmindedly drew, not even paying attention to their conversation anymore.

* * *

Michael's POV

"Y'know that kid Tyler? Does he look familiar to you too?" I asked Luke, sitting next to him in English.

"Yes, he was our waiter last night." Luke said, and it clicked. I saw him at the restaurant.

"What's his deal with Payton?"

"I don't know. He tried to give her his number last night."

"What'd you do?" I asked.

"Nothing, she threw it away and we left." Luke explained.

"Maybe you should tell him to back off." I advised.

"I don't want to look jealous." Luke admitted.

I nodded. "I get it, just y'know if he tries something step in."

Luke nodded in agreement. "I'm just scared of losing her. I shouldn't be scared, I'm the guy."

I laughed. "It's fine Luke, guys have feelings too. Otherwise you wouldn't be dating her."

"You're right. But I just started dating her, and I've liked her for so long. I just feel like its going to end before I get a chance to actually be with her."

"It won't. No waiter is going to come between Luke and his girl!" I stated and Luke laughed.

"Thanks, Mike."

Thanks for reading!!! First time doing Michael's POV, how was it? What do you think of Luke feeling insecure with Payton? Do you think Tyler could cause trouble? COMMENT your thoughts! Don't forget to vote!

❤BEST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION❤ I know we don't get a lot of comments, (we haven't) but maybe this will encourage you!

Vote•Comment•Follow

Thanks,

-Amanda_Styles69