Chapter 8

Paytons POV

I was drunk. Not black out drunk but the kind of drunk where you talk before you think. I was just dancing around by myself. Probably looking like a derp.

"Wanna dance?" A low husky voice asked behind me. I turned to see Luke. He looked amazing tonight. Their performance was breathtaking. I smiled and nodded and a slow song came on so I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around me waist. We just looked into each others eyes. It was sweet.

"You look beautiful tonight." He whispered in my ear.

"You don't look to bad yourself. Your performance was amazing. You were great." I reply.

"Thanks." He said biting his lip.

"I'm getting thirsty." I said and take his hand walking over to the punch area.

"Hey, you look really good tonight Luke." I hear an annoying flirty voice. I turn to see Alex talking to Luke begins walking away and I walk up to her.

"Stay away from Luke, you already have Michael." I said angrily. Just because she's drunk doesn't give her the right to act like a whore.

"You're just always jealous, Payton."

"I am not." I growled, grabbing a cookie and throwing it at her. That's right bitch, I just threw a cookie at you. Come at me.

"Payton, are you coming?" Luke said, in a scolding tone. Oh shit. I'm in touble. I rolled my eyes at Alex and shoulder checked her as I walked over to Luke.

"Sorry." I pouted as I leaned over to him. I took a drink.

"Its fine. You're drunk." He said and I laughed. " Ashtons driving Alex and Mikey home then coming back to get us."

"Alrighty. So until then we shall dance." I said and dragged him over to the dance floor and we began to grind.

After awhile Ashton came back and Luke helped the tipsy me to his car. Ashton laughed at us because we both were tipsy so we wobbled a lot. We were both laughing to. We don't even know why. We got in the car and Luke held the door open for me.

When we began driving to my house Luke and I thumb wrestled in the back seat.

"You guys are so weird." Ashton said laughing at us. We just smiled at him.

"Here you are." Ashton said as he pulled into my driveway. I got out of the car and fixed my dress. Luke got out to say goodbye.

He hugged me then looked into my eyes.

"Luke," I whispered drunkly, "I'm home alone tonight. You can stay if you want." I offer. He thought for a bit then gestured to Ashton to leave. He did so and Luke and I walked into the house.

I walked him up to my room and shut the door behind me. I don't know why.

When I turned around my face was inches from Lukes. I could feel his breath. Even though it reeked of alcohol. He leaned in and his lips touched mine. His hand held my cheek. I leaned into the kiss and it got more intense. We were moving in sync over to the bed. He laid us down so I was on top on him. My leg was in between his. As we kissed I felt more and more safe and happy. Or maybe I was just drunk.

His hands made there way to my zipper and began unzipping my dress. He turned us around and he was on top. My kiss became more aggressive. I didn't have much control over my body at this point. Then Luke pulled away. He examined my face for a bit as we got our breath.

"We can't." He said and rolled over on the bed.

"Why not?" I pout.

"Because we are both drunk. This isn't how I imagined it." He said and got up from the bed.

"Oh okay, I understand." I get up and hold my dress up. I waddle over to my closet and get sweat pants and a 5SOS shirt. I change in my closet and walk out as I put my hair in a bun.

When I walk out I see Luke.. Shirtless. Holy hell. I stand in shock and stare with my mouth wide open. Payton stop! You probably look like a creep!

"Are you trying to make this 'waiting thing' hard for me?" I ask and he chuckles.

"I could say the same. You look so hot in the band shirts." I blush and walk to the bed. I climd in undet the covers and Luke turns off the lamp. I cuddle up to Lukes chest and he wraps his arms around me. Soon enough we were both sound asleep.

I'm really going to regret drinking in the morning.

--**--

I woke up to this light from the window burning a hole in my eyes. Not literally. That would hurt even more than the pain I'm in right now. I flutter my eyes open but ever blink makes my head hurt more.

"Oh sorry." Luke said and walks over to the blinds and shuts them.

"How the hell are you awake and not in pain?" I ask in my sleepy voice.

"I'm amazing." He said and lays back in bed next to me. I cuddle up to him again. He looks down at me.

"Payton?"

"Yea?"

"Would you go out with me tonight?" He asks and blushes.

"I would love to." I said and giggle. He points out that he left pills for my hang over with a glass of water. Hes so cute.

I take the pills and check my phone. I got a missed call from the hospital. I better take this.

"I gotta make a quick phone call. Ill be right back."

"Okay." he said and I pecked his lips before walking out of the room and downstairs. I call the hospital and it takes one ring for them to answer.

"Hello this is Payton Johnson. You called. Did something wrong with my mom?"

"No we just called to tell you you can come and pick her up at anytime." The lady said.

I said thanks and hung up. Great. I quickly texted Michael to pick me up so we could go get her and ran upstairs to Luke.

--**--

"Bye Lukey. Ill call you later." I said as Michael and I dropped ofd Luke at home.

Then we drove to the hospital.

Thanks for reading. Comment and Vote!!(:

~AlexisMurphy1D