Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Alex's POV

From: Michael<3

Feel like going out tonight? :D

To: Michael<3

What's the occasion?

I wondered what Michael was up to...

From: Michael<3

Our first date <3

I smiled at the text. A date? I mean its not like I had anything planned, but we did have school tomorrow. Why not....?

To: Michael<3

I'd love to :)

From: Michael<3

Dress casual ;) see you in an hour.

To: Michael<3

See you then:)

I stood up from the couch and went to the bathroom. I stripped myself of my clothes and stepped into the shower.

I quickly cleansed my body, then stepped out and wrapped my towel around me. I went into my room and stood in front of my closet, deciding on an outfit.

I picked out a purple shirt with ruffles and black jeans. He did say casual.. that made me curious where we were going. I pulled my brown locks up into a pony tail and put on one of my favorite necklaces. It was silver with a simple heart on it.

To: Michael<3

I'm ready :)

I texted him, its been 45 minutes since he said he'd be here in an hour.

From: Michael<3

Ill be there in a bit

He replied quickly. I went downstairs and put my shoes on. Nobody was home but me, Henry was with his babysitter, my dad was of course at work, and my mom went shopping.

I sat back down on the couch and patiently waited for Michael to get here. I turned on a video countdown to pass the time. I heard a few knocks at the door and turned off the tv. I got up and opened the door.

"Hey, you look great." Michael said, looking me up and down.

"Thanks, you do too." I said, with a blush. He was wearing a batman shirt and blue jeans.

"Is anybody here?" he asked, noticing the silence.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'.

"Maybe we should stay here," he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

I hit him in the arm and we both laughed. "Lets get going." I said, closing the door behind us. We walked down the steps to his car and he opened up the door for me. I sat down and he went to the other side to get in.

"So, what are we doing on this date?" I asked, with a smile.

"A movie, and a picnic dinner." Michael said, kind of more of a question to see if it was alright with me.

"Sounds perfect." I said.

Michael checked his phone quickly before setting it back down. "It's 4:30, so the movie should be over at 6, then we'll eat."

I nodded in response. We quickly arrived to the movies and Michael paid for two tickets for us to see Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. I wasn't a big fan of scary movies, but I wasn't going to complain on our first date. He got a small popcorn, since we were eating after, and medium drinks for both of us.

We sat down in the theater and there were probably 10 people in there, it was pretty empty. Michael and I sat at the top of the rows, away from other people. He put his arm around me and placed the popcorn on the floor by his feet.

The movie wasn't that bad but I did jump a lot. There was a guy standing at the end of the street and then all of a sudden he smashed their window in. I was cuddled into Michael and he looked happy to be holding me. He placed a loving kiss to my lips and gently rubbed my arm. "It's okay babe, it's not real."

"I know." I mumbled, still cuddling into him.

The movie finally ended and Michael and I left the theater. "You're cute when you're scared." he said.

"Oh shut up," I said blushing, and he chuckled.

He grabbed my hand, "C'mon, we've got a picnic to attend."

We've drove to the beach, which surprised me. I'd never thought of a picnic on the beach, but I thought it was adorable.

Michael laid out a blanket, and set down a basket on it. We ate hot dogs because Michael said he wasn't much of a cook, but I thought it was amazing anyways.

"Thank you for tonight, Michael." I said, giving him a kiss at my doorstep. "It was great."

"I'm just glad I spent the night with you," he said, kissing me again. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist.

"You're so cheesy," I said with a laugh. "But adorable."

We kissed one last time. "Are you coming to band practice?"

"Of course." I said and he smiled.

"Okay, goodnight." he said, walking down the stairs. I waved goodbye as he got in his car and I went inside.

* * *

"You're just a little bit out of my limit. It's been two years now, you haven't even seen the best of me. And in my mind now I've been over this a thousand times. And it's almost over, let's start over." The boys finished their song Out Of My Limit. Me and Payton cheered for them from the couch.

"Hey guys, I invited Tyler over." Ashton said, from the drum set.

"Why would you do that?!" Payton asked from the couch. She sounded pissed, and I understood why he was constantly hitting on her.

"Because he's a cool guy!" Ashton said, he was adorable. In his defense, he was just trying to be nice...

Within 10 minutes Tyler walked through the door, and Payton was scowling at him.

"Lets run through another song.." Luke said, avoiding looking at Tyler.

"She's dropping out of school cause she don't need the grades, the colors in her hair don't seem to fade. I get dressed up when I go out, but she gets dressed down." Luke sang, their song Try Hard.

"She's 17, I told her I'm 20. I couldn't take her out cause moms got no money. It's stuff like this that makes me wish that I could change somehow." Calum sang next. Tyler looked like he was really enjoying their song. He fucking should, they're amazing.

Once they finished the song, Payton raised from the couch. "Ill go get some drinks."

"Where's your bathroom?" Tyler asked, getting up too.

"Payton can show you.." Luke said, quietly. They started walking and Payton randomly turned around pushing him away from her in anger.

"Dude, what the fuck was that?!" Luke yelled, putting his guitar down to approach them.

"What?" Tyler asked, with a smirk on his face.

"You touched my ass, you perv!" Payton yelled.

I didn't see it, but I guess Luke did. Tyler turned around and Luke threw a punch in his face. Calum ran over and pulled Luke away from him.

"Luke, calm down." Calum said, holding him back.

"Touch her again and ill kill you." Luke said through gritted teeth.

"I think you should probably leave." Michael suggested to Tyler as he held his jaw. He shook his head and went up the stairs, he shut the door so hard you could hear it from the band room.

Ooooh drama!!! What'd you think of Malex's first date? Hope you enjoyed!

Comment! :D

-Amanda_Styles69