Chapter 33

I'm gonna start doing that thing I did on YMNSB where the best comment gets a dedication. I don't know if anyone will comment, but no one really does. Take this as motivation! Please comment :)

Chapter 33

Alex's POV

"Alex?"

I looked up to see my mother standing in the doorway of the kitchen. She said my name in a soft voice, and had her arms crossed over her chest.

"Yeah, mom?" I asked. I sat at the counter, doing my homework. Our laptop was sat beside me, since I had to do research on the Qing Dynasty in China. It truly was boring the shit out of me.

"Is something wrong?" she asked, getting closer. She was moving slow, trying to approach me. It was like she thought I would burst if she rushed. "You just seem so distant, honey. I miss sitting down and talking to you." she admitted as she sat down in the seat next to me.

I looked into her eyes and felt bad. I felt bad for ignoring and avoiding my mother. The woman who was amazing enough to bring me into this world and take care of me. But what she did just lingers in the back of my mind. How am I supposed to tell her that I saw her with another man?

"Just stuff with Michael." I said as an excuse.

"Did you two break up?"

"Well, I guess, but we're okay now." I said.

"That's good honey, I'm glad you're alright. I like Michael, he's a nice boy."

"Yeah, I like him too." I said with a smile.

"If you're back together, then what's still bothering you?" she questioned and my smile faltered.

"Uhh nothing really.." I said. "Just something I saw that I wasn't supposed to see."

"What was it?"

I froze, thinking of an excuse. Suddenly my phone buzzed on the counter. THANK GOD.

"It's Michael," I said, looking at my phone, "I better take this." My mom nodded as I walked out of the room. I went up the stairs and into my room where my mom couldn't hear me.

"Hey babe," he said, as I picked up.

"Hi," I said letting out a sigh.

"Something wrong?"

"My mom has caught on to my mood. I blamed it on our short break, but she knew that wasn't it." I explained.

"Did you tell her?"

"Of course not. How can I tell my own mother I caught her with another man? When that other man was my boyfriend's best friend's father?" I questioned. "I hate hiding it from my dad, but no way is it going to be my fault that he finds out. I couldn't do that to him."

"I don't know how you're going to hide it from her. Just think about it, would you rather continue to drift from your mom and keep it from her or just tell her what you saw?"

"But if I tell her-"

My door suddenly opened and I almost dropped my phone. Fuck.

"Alex, I think we need to talk."

* * *

Ashton's POV

"Just remember, be careful and have fun. I'm sure it's going to go amazing, if something goes wrong then you can call me." Calum assured me.

"Thank you, for being so supportive." I said, as he gave me a hug.

"I would support you with anything. I don't care if you like dick, I wouldn't care if you were attracted to turtles." I laughed at what he said.

"Thanks, I'll see you later." I walked out of Calum's house, and got into my car. He had helped me get ready because I actually had a date tonight. With a guy. I've never really dated guys, just girls. I was always afraid to come out. I mean not even my parents knew yet. I came out to Calum first, well not really by choice. He figured it out by reading my messages and seeing I was flirting with, who he thought, was a girl named Kim. Then he clicked on "her" profile and realized that Kim was a boy. Calum, Tyler, and Payton are the only ones who have it figured it out.

I finally get to meet Kim tonight. I actually found the guy in one of my old friend Jane's friendlist on Facebook, which sounds really creepy. But he actually hit on me first, and he was only one year older than I was. We'd been talking for a while before we actually decided to meet up. I was really excited and nervous at the same time. I made sure he wasn't a rapist and also so I wouldn't get catfished by checking in with Jane first.

We decided to meet up at a small restaurant about six miles from Calum's house. It was a public place, so I wasn't too worried but I was still nervous.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I drove. As it continued to buzz I realized it wasn't a text, but a phone call. I clicked the answer button, without looking at who it was. I didn't want to distract my eyes from the road.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ash, I'm at the restaurant. Any chance you're here yet?" a voice spoke into the phone, and I realized it was Kim.

"I'm almost there. I'm so nervous, to be honest." I admitted.

"I am too babe, but we finally get to meet each other." Shivers went through my body when he called me 'babe', it reminded me that not only did I have feelings for him but he also felt them for me.

I quickly arrived at the restaurant, hesitating to get out of the car. (A/N: suddenly the band starts singing Gotta Get Out.. haha jk I'm listening to that right now.) Suddenly there was a knock on my window, scaring the shit out of me. It had to be him. I got out of the car, not looking at him at first.

"Hi, Ash." he said. I looked up to see it was actually him and wrapped my arms around him.

_______________________________________

I'm so sorry, I would have gone into the date but it's at 1k words now which is enough. I HAVE HEARTBURN DON'T JUDGE ME BECAUSE IT'S THE WORST PAIN I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED BECAUSE I HAVE GERD. DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS THEN LOOK IT UP BECAUSE IT'S PURE TORTURE. HAVE A GOOD DAY, BECAUSE I WON'T.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Amanda Styles [7/7/14]

Battle Of The Bitches. [5SOS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें