Chapter 14

Paytons POV

Luke and I walk out of the detention room together and we get in his car. Yesterday I applied at a cafe near home and surprisingly they told me my first day was today. Tyler was gone today so there wasn't any drama but Luke is still pissed at him.

"Have a great first day babe." Luke said pecking me on the lips.

"Michael said he'll pick me up but Ill text you when I'm done." I said and got out of the car. I took a deep breath before walking into the cafe. The place wasn't very full but there was more people than I expected.

"Oh you must be Payton." The lady at the counter said as I walked behind the counter awkwardly.

"Yea that's me." I said putting my hands in front of me.

"Well get an apron and help out at the counter." She said a bit overwhelmed. I nodded and found a black apron with the cafes logo on it and through it on.

"What can I get you?" I ask a customer. They told me a drink and I had no idea how to make it. So I wrote it on a piece of paper and gave it to someone standing by the coffee machine. They took it and began making it. I guess that's all I gotta do.

The rest of my work hours went just like that. It was actually quite fun. More people came to work their shifts as me and the lady I first saw clocked out.

"Yano you are going to have to learn to actually make coffee right," She chuckled and I laughed.

"I know." I said. We walked out of the cafe and Michael was already there. I said goodbye to the lady and got in the car with Michael.

"Hey chika. How was work?" He asks and starts driving to my house.

"Pretty good actually." I said and turned on the radio quietly.

"Well my mom called the hospital and there's a house nurse that will be able to watch your mom for pay. She'll be at your house around 6 tomorrow morning." He explained and I slightly nod.

"Thats good." We drove to my house and I said goodbye before walking in.

I walked up to my room after checking on my mom and put on white baggy sweatpants and a tight hot pink tank top. I hopped on my bed. I turned on tv and thought of just going to bed but got a text from Luke.

Lukey<3: Come over. I need to see you!(-; xx

I blushed then quickly texted back that I would be right there. I didn't feel like changing so I just walked to Luke's house which isn't that far of a walk but I'm lazy.

I got to Luke's house and knocked softly. It was pretty dark by the time I got to his house. He swung the door open and pulled me inside. He dragged me upstairs without words and brought me to his room. He shut the door and pushed me against the wall.

He grabbed my wrist and held them above my head. He leaned in close so our lips were almost touching. I was going to ask if someone was home but Luke smashed his lips against mine. The kiss was hot and passionate.

He pulled away making me want more and I got my hands free and shoved him on the bed. I went on top of him with a leg on either side. I pushed my lips on his and we made out. His hands trailed up my back under my shirt. He somehow got my bra unclipped. Then he flipped us over so he was on top. He pulled away and turned off the lights.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm not writing a sex scene because I'm writing this story with Amanda. Enough said. But you pretty much get the idea.

Comment/Vote

~AlexisMurphy1D