Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Alex's POV

I woke up in Michael's bed with a headache. He was still asleep next to me and had one arm wrapped around me. The last thing I could remember was getting into Ashton's car. I used my hand to caress Michael's cheek and run my hand through his hair.

"Ugh, good morning babe." Michael said, pulling me closer to him.

"Morning," I replied, snuggling into him.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"My head hurts a bit." I admitted.

"Well, you did have two more drinks than me.."

"I really shouldn't have."

He chuckled. "I guess not. Hold on." he said, getting out of the bed and leaving the room. I heard him go down the stairs but he came back up soon with a glass of water and a couple pills.

"Thank you." I said, taking them from him. I put the pills in my mouth and downed the water. "What happened after Ashton drove us home?"

"Is that all you can remember?" he questioned and I nodded. "Well... we came up to my room and I gave you some clothes. You couldn't get your dress off, so I had to help. After that we climbed into bed and kind of uhh...made out."

"We made out?" I said, thinking about it. I faintly remembered it, but it didn't come back to me. I know he was shirtless and I was on top of him, but that's about it.

"It was really good.." he said, thinking about it.

"Oh, was it?" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. I decided to be flirty.

He nodded, connecting our lips. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, and pressed our bodies together. I parted my lips slightly and it was enough for Michael to slip his tongue in. Now, I remembered what happened last night and it was just like this, except now Mikey was wearing a shirt. We backed up and I felt my back against the wall, next to the bed. I snaked my hand up in his hair and he had one leg in between mine with his other on the outside. Suddenly, I felt something up against me. I pulled away, and both of us were panting.

"Mikey, do you have a problem there?" I asked, biting my lip to hold back a laugh. I gave Michael Clifford a boner!

He simply nodded, pressing a chaste kiss to my lips. "I'm gonna head for the shower," he said and c'mon we all knew why....

Michael went into his bathroom and I heard the water running. I was sure he was in the bathroom when I heard his phone ring, then it stopped so he must have answered it.

"Hey," he said, coming out with a towel wrapped around him. "That was Payton, she needs me to give her a ride. Is it ok if I take you home first?"

I nodded and Michael went back into the bathroom. He took around 10 minutes in the shower, before I heard a blow dryer going and Michael came out with his hair perfected.

"How do I look?" he asked, running his hair through it one last time.

"Perfect, like usual." I answered and he smiled.

"Alright, are you ready?" he asked and I nodded, getting off the bed. I followed him down the stairs and we heard some noise from the kitchen. I followed him in there as well to see a tall man who I assumed was Michael's dad.

"Michael, didn't I tell you to ask when you bring people here?" he said, turning from the counter. He was drinking from his coffee mug. He had dirty blonde hair with a mixture of gray, his face had a few wrinkles, but he didn't look that old. He wore thick glasses too. He didn't look like a very friendly man. "Especially a girl."

"Nobody was home." Michael said.

"I don't need you doing those things in my house." he said, pushing up his glasses.

"We didn't do anything dad. All we did was come home and go to bed." Michael said, and I could tell he was frustrated.

"C'mon," Michael mumbled to me, taking my hand, he walked us to the door and out to his car. "I'm sorry, my dad can be a real dick."

"Don't say that Michael, he's your dad." I said.

"But it's true. He never trusts me anymore. I don't see what I ever did wrong to him, it's not my fault my mom left."

"Your mom left?" I don't remember meeting her, but I know she was around at the first band practice..

"Yeah," he said with a small nod. "I feel like things have gotten worse since. Look, I'm sorry Alex he didn't even ask for you name or introduce himself."

"It's okay," I said, grabbing Michael's hand. "Why doesn't he trust you?"

"Long story.." he said, and put the keys into the ignition.

* * *

Michael seems to be hiding a lot of things. He won't tell me much about his home life besides that his mom left him. He won't tell me why Payton keeps calling him and he rushes to her rescue. I don't expect him to tell me everything, and I know it's selfish. I want to be a part of his life, I want him to trust me with everything. He can trust me and I hope he knows that. Trust is something you can never repair, and I stick to my own motto.

I wonder what was up with his dad though, why would he be so upset with Michael? Just because I was there? And Michael was right he didn't even introduce himself or anything like that. I just felt bad for Michael...

"Good afternoon," a deep voice said as I walked through the living room, making me jump. I turned around to see my dad sitting in one of the chairs on his laptop.

"You scared me..." I said. "You're finally home for once."

"I know," he replied, "but I'm still working." he said, pointing to his laptop.

I nodded. "How's work?"

"It's great!" he said with enthusiasm. "I'm really glad I got the chance to get a promotion like this."

"That's great.." I mumbled.

"How's school going? I know it must not be easy with a new school.." he admitted.

"Good actually.. I mean I made four friends, it would have been five if Payton didn't hate me."

"Who's Payton and why does she hate you?"

"She's Michael's best friend. On the first day of school he invited me to sit with them and we all became friends, but she didn't really like me. Then I accidentally spilled lemonade on her and the fighting began, but the feeling is mutual."

"Did you just get back from Michael's?" my mom asked, walking into the room.

"Yeah," I replied.

"How was the dance?" she asked.

"Really fun. Amazing." I answered, honestly.

"A dance? Who'd you go with?" my dad asked, trying to keep up.

"Michael." my mom answered for me. "Her boyfriend."

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!! Have any thoughts about their families and personal lives?? COMMENT AND VOTE

-Amanda_Styles69