Chapter 16

Paytons POV

I walked out of my last period and grabbed my bags before walking to my best friends locker.

We both walked to the doors of the school laughing and talking like we always do. Suddenly I turned around and she was talking to some boy with blonde hair and a black stripe.

"Alex! Lets go!" I yell for my best friend.

I woke up panting from the terrifying dream I just had. I looked around my room and then decided to just get up. I don't want to take the risk of having a dream like that again.

I walked like a zombie to the bathroom as I rubbed my eyes. I quickly took a shower and got dressed in my white tank top, pink scarf, black skinny jeans and my beanie. I just brushed my hair and left it as it was.

When I walked out of the bathroom I heard a knock at the door. Must be Trish. I ran downstairs and swung open the door.

"Hey Trish." I greeted the nurse lady and let her in. We met when she watched mom yesterday and we really got along.

"Where's ma?" She asks taking her coat off.

"In her room sleeping. I was just about to go to school. Let me grab my bag and Ill give you your money." I said.

"Okay Ill meet you in your mother's room." She said and we both went upstairs. I went to my room and grabbed my bag and the money from my first check and walked to my moms room.

"Here you go Trish." I handed her the money with a smile.

"Thanks hun, have a good day at school." She returned the smile and put the money in the pocket of her nurse shirt.

"Thanks. Bye." I said and walked out of the house.

Michael came and picked me up. I again had to sit in the back because Alex was in the front.

"So you have your drivers test today? How exciting." Michael said trying to break the tension.

"I know! I'm excited." I said and Alex made a small laugh. I was going to make a smartass comment but Michael shot me a look to keep quiet.

We got to school and I was the first out. I speed walked into the school and to my locker. I quickly put my bag in my locker and grabbed my books.

I shut my locker and behind it was Tyler leaned up against the next locker.

"Miss me?" He said venomously. I rolled my eyes and walked away but he grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Leave me alone!" I whisper yelled. I didn't want to make a scene.

"Why would I do that?" He bit his lip.

"Because I said so." I said and yanked my arm out of his hand. I walked to Chemistry and sat by Luke.

--**--

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" I yelled running up to Luke and jumping up and wrapping my legs around him letting him catch me. I kissed him on the lips and cheered.

"Congratulations! Let me see it!" Luke said taking my drivers license out of my hand and put me down.

"You're going to ruin it." I whined and took it back. Mostly because I don't want him seeing my hideous picture.

He poked out his bottom lip and pouted. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Not going to work Hemmings!" I said and slightly shoved his shoulder playfully. "Can I drive?" I said and pulled the keys from Lukes back pocket.

"Alright." He said and walked with me to his car. I got in the drivers seat. I started it up and began driving to my house. Luckily we didn't crash. I pulled into my drive way and kissed Luke on the cheek before getting out. Luke got out and walked to the drivers seat. I waved at him and walked inside the house.

"Trish I'm home!" I announce and walk into the kitchen. Michael was at the counter on a stool spinning around. What a dork.

"So is it true? Did you get it?" He asks as he finally sees me and he stops spinning. I give him my best sad face to try to convince him I didn't. He walked over to me in the door way a bit dizzy and stopped in front of me.

"Let me see it." He ordered seeing through the lie. Damn it. Why does he have to know me so well. I pull it out of my pocket and hand it to him. He examines it for a bit.

"Who's that potato in the picture?" He said pointing to the picture. I playfully punch his arm. He chuckles and hands it back.

"Did you meet Trish?" I ask.

"Yea. She's great." He said and smiled at me. "Well I have to go." He said and began walking out.

"To Alex?" I ask already knowing the answer. He just turned to me and back then walked out of the house.

I walked to my room and got into pajamas. I decided to skype Luke because I was bored. I laid in bed with my laptop that had Luke on it. Luke was also laying in bed. We talked for the rest of the day.

"I miss you." He said sleepily.

"You will see me tomorrow." I said and forced my eyes open.

"I know. And I will miss you every second until then." He said making me blush.

"I will miss you too." I said.

"Are you going to make it to practice tomorrow?" He said and yawned making me yawn.

"I have to work. Sorry." I said and he popped out his bottom lip.

"Well we can all come get some coffee after practice to see you hard at work." He said and bit his lip playing with his lip piercing.

"Alrighty but you will have to bring me home after my shift." I said and he chuckled.

"You drive." He said and I laughed.

We talked until we both fell asleep while still video chatting.

So this story now has more views than my story Because I Said So. We started this story a little more than a week ago and we are already almost at 650.

If you like stories with long chapters and quick updates go check out my story 'Name Of My Band'. Its about a girl and her band going on a world tour with 5SOS. Its actually pretty good.

Comment!!

~AlexisMurphy1D