Part 20 - Incredible

After like twenty minutes, we begin to slow down and Tiffany stands in front of us with a smile. There is something going on, I can feel it. It's kinda scary. I look at Ashton to see if he looks as confused as I'm feeling, but he's just grinning. 

"Have you told her?" she asks Ashton and he shakes his head. 

I look at him. "What's going on?"

"Well" he begins, turning a little more towards me. "This isn't just a normal boat trip" he says and I look at him with a serious look, lowering my eyebrows slightly.

"You aren't proposing already right?" I joke and both he and Tiffany laughs. 

"No! No no, not yet, but-" he says, but is interrupted by Rafael. 

"Go to the front! Look into the water!" he shouts so me and Ashton walks towards the front, careful not to fall off the boat. 

I grab his hand and lean over the edge of the boat. I gasp at the sight. 

In front of the boat, like right below it in the water, there are about five dolphins swimming like they're racing with the boat. Ashton leans over and watch them as well. 

"Look look! Oh my God they're so pretty!" I shriek, trying to not fangirl. 

"They're adorable" Ashton smiles, fascinated. 

"So what were you gonna tell me?" I ask, putting a strand of hair behind my ear, looking at him through the sunlight.

"Well, we're actually going to get in the water and dive to the coral reef. Oh and also try to get closer to the dolphins" he says and I gasp louder, standing up after squating. 

"No way!" I exclaim and he stand up in front of me laughing. "You're joking right?"

"No it's true" 

"Oh my God!" I shriek, throwing my arms around his neck. "This is amazing, you're amazing, oh my God" 

"I know, I know, no need to remind me" he jokes and I just punch his shoulder.

"So are you ready?" Tiffany asks, smiling. 

We both go inside the boat to get changed into wetsuits kinda clothing. Since my hair is pretty long, Tiffany offered to do a baked braid to keep it gathered. After that, she goes through safety things, things we need to know, a few signs that we are going to do like if we need to go up to the surface, or if everything's okay and stuffs. Then she explains the oxygen tube thing that we're supposed to have on our backs. 

After putting belts around our waists, we walk up again to the swimming dock. I realize that this is probably the reason for the huge dock, so that it's easier to like dive in and stuffs. As we're putting on the oxygen tubes and a few weights to make us dive easier, the boat stops completely, which I guess is a good thing. 

When all of us three are ready, Tiffany jumps into the water first. "Watch it so you don't trip over the flippers" she warns us.

Ashton jumps in next and then Rafael actually comes to help me get in, which was kind of embarrassing but hey he offered himself. As we're all in the water, Tiffany goes through everything once again, asking us questions to make sure we understand completely, and then it's time. 

We put the goggles over our eyes, checking so that we can breathe through the hose that's connected to the oxygen tube. Then we just dive under the water. Everything gets quiet and it's wonderfull. At first, I have a hard time breathing through the hose thing - I don't really know what it's called, but I hope you understand anyway - but it gets easier and easier.