Part 12 - Gone

The boy with a shaved head is the one that takes everything to another level. He rips my shirt so that it's almost parted into two and then pull it of me, exposing my bare chest to all of the four boys.The boy with light brown hair is just holding me against the wall, not really doing anything else. The boy who grabbed me from the beginning, the one with dark hair, starts to pull down my pants. 

"Stop!" I yell, trying to get away from them with tears streaming down my face. 

"Shut up!" Jonathan growls, slapping his hand across my cheek.

At that moment, when I'm standing in front of four older boys in only underwear, in an dark, cold alley, when I realize that there is no one that can save me now, I just want to give up. I feel like letting them do whatever they want, then go throw myself of a bridge because I let it happen. Well, that's what I want to 70%. The rest of me wants to fight, hit them, run away from them and then sleep in my hotel room like nothing happened. The thing is, the second choice is not even realisic. There is no way in hell I can get away from all four of them. 

"Jonah! Come and help us out here!" Jonathan shouts and the blonde guy walks towards me. Now I have the light brown haired guy on my right and the blonde  to my left while Jonathan and the dark haired boy are in front of me. 

I can't even get in what they're saying anymore. Well, I guess they decided that the light brown haired guy is going to press my right arm onto the brick wall and stand on one of my feet while the blonde guy does the same on the other side. It's like I'm going into shock once Jonathan begins to touch me, a sick grin on his face. My body is shaking, my tears are streaming down like a waterfall and I can't see anything, it's all blury. 

I come back to reality when I'm thrown on the ground, gasping as I lose my breath. I realize my bra is of and my panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed to them. 

"Stop" I whisper, trying to get the dark haired guy of me. "Please stop" I say louder as he begins to pull down my panties. 

Over the guy's shoulder, I can see the blonde haired guy looking almost sad. His arms are crossed over his chest and he's just looking away, biting his lower lip. When our eyes meet, I mouth Please Help to him, hoping I can get into his head. He looks at me for a while, but then looks away, without doing anything to help me. 

"Stop! Help!" I scream, punching the man over me. 

Instead of yelling back at me, he hits me. Over and over again. He actually stands up, kicking me, who is completely naked. Once I begin to scream of pain, he tells the Jonathan to keep me quiet. So, he takes my already ripped shirt and tie it in my mouth, around my head so that I can't speak or scream. 

I realize that there is no hope for me, once again and I just let them kick me. I let them do whatever they want. My sight is getting blury, my eye lids heavy and I just can't think straight. Everything is spinning around and I feel myself slowly fading. But suddenly, I hear a guy yelling, and the kicking stops.

"It's enough guys, she's almost unconscious already!"

I can hear voices talking, but I can't make out what they're saying so I just cry. I let the tears fall down as I try to ignore the pain that goes all through my body. Everything hurts. My feet, legs, stomack, back, bum, head, arms, face, my eyes. It's the pain that makes me understand that I am still alive, if I weren't in pain, I know that I would be dead. 

"Hey, can you hear me?"

I look up and see nothing but a blury face with blonde hair. I recognize the colour of his clothing as the blonde boy in the gang who just almost killed me. In fear, I begin to crawl backwards, feeling extremely embarressed and scared over the fact that I am completely naked in front of a stranger.