thank you

Alright

"Saved" is now over. 

I first published the prologue March 29 2014, that is more than one year ago. I started writing because I had this idea in my head and I wanted it out, and I remember when  I wrote the first chapter, it was like I couldn't stop my fingers from flying across the keyboard. All of my thoughts were stuck in my mind and I wanted them in a story. So, "Saved" was created. (This is getting extremely poetic and deep lol) 

Anyway, I started getting more and more readers and you sent in vote after vote and comment after comment. So I continued writing. My ideas ran out very often a bit into the story, but each time I got new ideas after a day or two. Some gaps were larger than others between the chapters. And after these four months without a chapter, I'm surprised that there are actually people who stayed. 

I would like to dedicate this story to all of you out there who read my story, even if you quit after three chapters. Thank you all so much for this amazing time, thank you for joining me on a journey to get to know new characters. Who knows, I may even publish a new story sometime in the future.

So,

to wrap it up,

I would like to say one last thank you and I love you, to you who is reading this. Whatever your name may be, whatever age, whatever gender, whatever religion, what ever culture, what ever the colour on your skin is. I love you, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

xx