Part 19 - First Date

"So what do you wanna do?" 

I close the door behind me, shrugging. "Doesn't matter"

"Well how about a movie? I can cook us some food later" he suggests.

I nod, sending him a smile. "Yeah, sounds great"

So we walk to the living area to choose a movie. We're standing next to each other, looking through all of the movies. He moves himself so that he's standing behind me, sneaking his arms around my waist and leaning his chin on my shoulder. I try to hide my smile, but it's impossible. I think he already noticed because he chuckles slightly and I place my hands on his that are resting on my belly. 

We eventually pick The Mortal Instruments, just because. Sitting down beside me, Ashton pulls me against his chest, making me lean my head on his shoulder. His right arm is wrapped around my waist, holding my right hand. 

"I really like you, Alison" he whispers in my ear, sending goose bumps all over my skin. 

I hug his hand tighter. "I really really like you too, Ashton" 

His lips turns into a big smile, kissing my temple before pulling me as close to him as possible. I'm not complaining. Not at all, I like it. I love feeling his body so close to mine - in a non sexual way - knowing he's right here if I need him.

It's amazing, because before I met him and the other boys, I never thought I could be happy again. I never thought that I could have friends, doing stuff, smiling and laughing. Due to the way my mum treated me the way she did, I lost hope of happinees. I lost hope of a future. I thought I would never live longer than eighteen years, now I think I could actually live my whole life. Well, that's for now, when I'm in a happy mood. I guess soon the demons will come out again and ruin my happiness, making my life miserable and lose hope. 

But that's my life.

And that's my battles I have to fight.

But is it even possible for me to fight them?

 ***Three days later***

So me and Ashton have gotten closer the passed few days and I've developed deep feelings for him. I've figured out everything that I feel when I'm with him and decided that it must be love, I am in love with him. I figured all of this out after talking to Claire and Michael who both said it was love. 

I don't love him, I don't think that's possible yet, but I am in love with him. We have kissed a few times, and each time there are fireworks in my stomach. He told me he feels the same way, or, no he didn't exactly tell me but he made it obvious by asking me on a date. That date is tomorrow and I went shopping with Claire earlier today to get some clothes to wear. 

Ashton won't tell me where we're going or what we're doing, but he told me that we'll be gone for the whole day and not to worry about bringing anything, that he got it covered. Anyway, he said that I should not wear anything fancy, more something comfortable and something that is not too warm. Well, did he think I was going to wear warm, thick clothes in Australia? No. 

After three hours of shopping with Claire, I found a pair of light, high waisted jeans shorts with a white flower printed crop top, plus some other stuffs that aren't for the date. Right now, it's nine pm and I'm texting with Ashton, laying in bed.

ready 4 2morrow? x 

I smile at his text, shaking my head slightly.

haven't figured out if I should be excited or scared x

ouch babe, trust me, you'll like it x

I think you're gonna to drag me out in the desert nd kill me x