ROUND SIX: WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

You stand victorious over Boromir's fallen body, shaking your head sadly. "Greatest man of Gondor, felled by your own greed. 'Tis a fitting end."

The orcs around you scatter, not willing to fight you after watching what happened to their lords. You sheath your sword, clutching your side, wincing as you examine the cute. Finding it only a surface wound, you head straight for the pit you had found weeks ago, hoping against hope that the others are still alive.

You finally find it, guarded by four orcs. Anger gives you enough strength to dispatch them with ease, and you open the grate and stare down into the pit, seeing the faces of your friends staring back up at you. They are alive!

An hour later, everyone is out and sitting around the hole, listening intently to everything that has transpired since they were thrown down there. Once you have finished your tale, you decide that it is time to leave Mordor, the facade of the underground arena having completely disappeared.

As you are making sure everyone is accounted for and out the door of Barad-Dur, you notice a small lump in your pocket. You feel around for it and pull out a solid gold band. "I wonder how that got there?" you muse.

You slip the Ring into your pocket and walk out into the dim light of morning.

***********************************

Guys, we have a winner!

2 months.

20 contestants.

Six rounds.

Over 7.5k views

1 traitor

and only ONE winner!

Everyone, give a BIG hand to Nyghtfyre_Stars, OUR NEW CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING JOB!!! You, without a doubt, kicked some serious butt throughout this competition

AMAZING JOB!!! You, without a doubt, kicked some serious butt throughout this competition. You will receive your sticker in the form of a PM from me, so keep an eye out for it.

It'll look like this bad boy:

Fear not, all you who competed! Your chance to win is still at hand! The next chapter will have the voting for the other prizes from this season, so stay posted!

Nyghtfyre_Stars, as the winner, you also get exclusive access to my original work that I am currently working on, and will get to read it as the chapters are written! More details about that will be in the PM with your sticker.

To all you wonderful readers, you will get a chapter all for you, so keep an eye out for that here in the next couple days :)

See you all in the next chapters!