ROUND SIX: THE FINAL BATTLE

Sweat drips from your brow, and your muscles strain against the might of the former prince of Gondor. 

Betrayer.

Murderer.

Dark Lord.

You shudder inside as you swing your sword to parry his oncoming blow. It feels as if the weight of Arda is on your shoulders as you realize that if you fail, the land will fall into darkness. You grit your teeth, letting out a battle cry that mingles with the clash of swords as you continue the fight.

You take a step back, hatred flowing through your veins. "Why will you not fall?" you growl.

You see Boromir's eyes blazing. A small smile forms on your lips. "You worried, Lord of Darkness?"

"No, I'm not worried, you miserable wretch!"

Boromir leaps at you and you sidestep, elbowing him in the nose. The blow sends him sprawling, and he lays on his back, eyes wide.

You look at Morwen, a primal anger taking over. "You will pay for that!"

*********************************************

LET IT BEEEEEGIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!

Alright, so you each will get FIVE POSTS and FOUR DAYS to do them. The battle will go until 9/5 at 8pm.

I'm excited, readers are excited, ALL OF ARDA IS EXITED!!!!

Let the blood-bath begin >:D

Oh, you thought you got a break? NOPE!

MWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!