The Common Area (S2)

*I lead the way down the long staircase towards a large area filled with tables, surrounded by a low stone wall.*

This is where you may mingle with your fellow competitors before the matches. I can't say they are all friendly, so I would watch your back.

*You glance around the group, noticing both heroes and villains aplenty. Maybe this would be hard than you thought.*

There will be downtime in between each event, so I recommend you find a friend or two here. You never know when an alliance might prove useful. *I wink*

*I tap my golden staff three times on the rock, gathering everyone's attention.* Hear ye! We have a competitor!

*I look at you* I don't believe I've gotten your name, friend. Go ahead, tell us who you are.

*You look at the face before, steeling yourself and gathering your courage as you say*

"My name is..."

*********************************

This is a great place to practice getting into character and just having fun with the other players.

I would also like to know if you're enjoying the new story format I've gone with this season.

Let me know here.

*********************************

Also, this is the place to tag people to have them come and watch. Last season we have over 3k views, shall we try and reach 6k (total) this season?

Please, only tag people you think would have an interest in this. This is not something that everyone will enjoy, so don't go and tag every single person that follows you. Do a shoutout from your page, tag people who love poetry, rap, Lord of the Rings, or just like watching people get burned. This was created to have fun, and as the saying goes, more is the merrier ;)

Tag here