ROUND THREE: BATTLES

*You await the beginning of the next round, wondering how the others are doing and if they were captured as well. As the the minutes turn into hours, a feeling of dread starts to creep up your spine. There was obviously another motive for this competition, but what? Just to kill them? They were just normal people, weren't they?

But...then again...You had watched Feanor, Eldarion, and Smaug fall to the sword. Could...could it be that you were actually you? Not a common poet, no, but the very person you have been pretending to be?

You look around the room and realize there is no reflective surfaces in the entire place. None, save for your dagger. Hands trembling, you draw your dagger and look at your reflection and gasp.

It's true!

You boots on the stone floor and quickly hide your dagger as four orcs burst into your room, grabbing and clawing at you as they drag you towards the arena.

You're thrown onto the sandy floor next to the others. You look up to see Gorthung smiling down at you almost...happily.

************************************

"Welcome back, my friends. I hope you all slept well," I say. "Since you already have figured out what fate awaits you, I have decided to be a benevolent host to you all.

I know that, while you may have wanted to attempt a rescue, you really only have your self preservation in mind. So to put everyone out of their misery I 'm offering you a chance to end this all right now."

*I look directly at you, smiling* 

"There are two here who will betray you all. Two who will see reason and offer up the others for the chance at victory. Two who will move directly to the finals. Will you join me?"

*************************************

Dun dun duuuuuun!

In this round, you must make a choice:

Burn me and save your friends

or

Burn your friends and move directly to the finals >:D

MAWH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

The battles start now.

You have THREE DAYS and THREE POSTS EACH.

Good luck >;)