Round One: Matchups (S2)

*I tap my staff against the cold stone floor three times to get everyone's attention.*

"Now then, since everyone has had the chance to get to know each other, I am supposing you all want to know what happens next."

*You nod eagerly*

"Very well. In the first round, you will be going head to head in teams of two."

*You cannot hide the surprise on your face. You wonder how this will play out considering all the participants.*

"You and the person you will be assigned to unless you've formed an alliance will be your partner for this round. Each player will take a turn from either team; meaning, the first contestant will speak first, followed by a team member from the opposite team, and so on. If you need clarification please see me before the start of the event."

*You nod again, eyeing the people around you, wondering who you will be paired up with, and who you'll be against. Either way, you plan to win.*

"I have already selected the teams, you may view them at the entrance of the area." *I smile* "Good luck."

*You head over to the entrance of the arena with the other contestants to see who you will be facing and to begin planning your strategy. When you arrive, you see a large scroll on the front gate with the names of the teams. You shove your way forward and scan it, looking for your name.*

TEAM ONE:

Maedhros and Morgoth

vs

Fëanor and Gimli

TEAM TWO:

Legolas and Kili

vs

Tauriel and Thranduil

TEAM THREE:

Haleth and Eowyn

vs

Eldarion and Bilbo

TEAM FOUR:

Luthien and Galadriel

vs

Khamul and Morwen

TEAM FIVE:

Smaug and Niënor

vs

Thuringwethil and Boromir

*You feel a mix of horror and excitement as you see who your paired with, but your determined to not let it get in the way of your goal. Your only though: bring it on*

*************************

Because autumn_sunfire is awesome, this season IS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLL!

GET READY TO RUMBLE!