ROUND THREE: VOTING

(This will be broken up into three perspectives now, and they are the following: Gorthung, Boromir - due to him defecting - and the others. They will each get a section of the story until the Finals.)

*You finish and stand shocked at this sudden betrayal by one of your own. You glare at Boromir's back as he walks over and stands beside Gorthung, thumbs in his belt and looking pleased with himself. 

*****************************

"Well, at least someone saw some sense," I say, looking at them in disgust. "Heroes, always thinking they're on the right side of everything. Pah!"

I look to the orcs standing behind them and wave my hand. "Take them away! We shall see how well they do in the next round."

*****************************

Boromir pov

You look on as the orcs push, shove, and drag the others away to their cells, thankful to no longer be confined. Turning, you follow Gorthung towards a tunnel that leads out into a large palace carved into the rocks, admiring the gold, silver, bronze, and other priceless artifacts that litter every table, nook, and hallway.

He leads you to a lavish room smelling of sweet herbs and incense and motions you in, and you quickly realize that this new room is yours.

******************************

"I hope you enjoy your new accommodations," I say, grinning slyly. Feel free to rest here until the finals arrive." With that, I ease myself out of the room, quietly closing the door as servants bring out food and drink.

"Now, to take care of the rest of them," I growl under my breath.

***************************

Wow, I'm still applying the aloe to all of those burns I received, and man oh man were they good!

But, it looks like you all were betrayed by Boromir! *insert shocked face* What does this mean? Well, let me tell you.

Only ONE person will be going home from this round. You will all vote the same way, with the exception that you cannot vote for Boromir as they have already been secured their place in the finals by stabbing you all in the back. Which means your only vote can be for Morwen out of that group should you choose to vote for her.

You may vote ONCE for everyone other than yourself if you wish. The person with the least amount of votes will be leaving.

There will now be two more rounds after this to determine who will be facing #scumbagboromir in the finals ( ;P ). 

REMEMBER: If you want to see your favorite person move forward, you NEED TO VOTE, be you reader or competitor.

Voting will end tomorrow 08/20/18 at 8pm. Vote early to make sure your vote counts!

If you have any questions, please head over to the QUESTIONS THREAD.

Head below and vote!

***************************

1) Morwen (Nyghtfyre_Stars)

2) Luthien (MarvelKenley)

3) Eowyn (NethEllethTeithant)

4) Bilbo (AmdirethGoldleaf)

5) Thuringwethil (bailygaines)