youtubers

my favourite youtubers
- a thread

cat creature

annabelle is a former art student from risd, who does vlogs, art content and so much more! her vlogs feel like movies and you can feel every emotion. her videos feel like a hug.
one of my favourite youtube channels of all-time.

sarah's day

sarah is a fitness and life style vlogger from sydney, australia who has a passion for delicious, healthy food and does daily vlogs with a lot of authenticity. and her toddler is just the cutest kid ever!

hitomi mochizuki

if i had to name the sweetest angel on earth, it would be her. things you can find on her channel are spirituality, food videos, dreamy vlogs about her life and just the most positive energy.
i love her so much.

amy lee

amy lee is a la-based content creator who has grown a lot over the last few years. she is very outspoken about how to be a better person for yourself and other. she does weekly vlogs and is just unapologetically herself. love that!

melanie kieback

melanie is based in her hometown berlin and you can tell her love for photography by the way she's filming. her filming style feels like it's straight out of a movie and her aesthetic is immaculate. (and her hair is so beautiful?)

kindacool

she is a seoul-based youtuber who makes weekly vlogs with such an unique style that you can't not love her! her aesthetic is just always on point.

sissel

if i had to describe sissel's channel in three words it would be: aesthetic, calming, healing. she is a danish girl living in south korea and makes the most relaxing vlogs on her channel.

jenn im

i just love jenn. she is #girlboss and so incredibly inspiring and motivating. her vlogs and what i eat in a week videos are favourites (mostly because you can see her relationship with her husband which is just goals) but she is also very honest and open. love her!

wholeheartedly, clahrah

clarah is a girl from china who studied literature and you can tell that from her videos. she narrates her monthly vlogs as if it was a book and the video clips she chooses are very carefully collected that it feels very cosy snapshot of her life with warm energy and good friends and all you want to do is make a cup of tea and watch the vlog in bed.

;question: what are your favourite youtubers and did you know any of the ones i've mentioned? + do you want a second part because i still have a few awesome and inspiring people i subscribed to on youtube