podcasts

podcasts i love

- a thread

podcasts are a great way to keep your mind busy while doing household chores like cleaning your room or washing your dishes. you can listen to them while you're driving or even when you simply don't feel like reading.
here are my favourite podcasts of all-time when it comes to self-development, motivation and health. enjoy!

the melissa ambrosini podcast

this podcast was the first one i've ever listened to and i fell in love with it right away. melissa is a bestselling author and a life-coach with her own online business.
in her episodes she interviews people from all around the world who have inspiring stories to share. the topics are usually (mental-) health, self- development and wellness related and when interviewing her guests she always asks the right questions!
in her monday-motivation episodes she talks about her own struggles along the way, how she healed herself from depression and serious health issues and shares valuable tips she's learned by being a life coach.
- overall: one of the best and most inspiring podcasts out there!

the health code

sarah (also known as 'sarahs day on yt) and her now fiancé kurt talk about literally everything in this podcast: health, fitness, lifestyle, career, and since they've had their first child they also share their daily struggles and challenges that come with being parents.
the thing i love most about this podcast is the fact that they talk so openly and share their lives in such an authentic and real (but also very entertaining) way. you can't not love them! but the health code isn't just chit-chatting about what happend in their lives (even though it feels like they talk to their best friends) they gives really valuable advice and tips that you can apply in your daily live to live a healthier and happier life.

i can't recommend this podcast enough.. it's my all-time favourite when i need motivation and positivity in my life!

the jasmine lipska podcast

in her podcast, the travel and self-care youtuber jasmine lipska, who is also a trained life coach, talks about everything you need to know about spirituality, manifestation, self-care, self-love and shares her own struggles and problems she's had since she was a teenager. even though she's only 22 years old, her words are full of wisdom and she inspires me a lot.

the plant proof podcast with simon hill

this pocast is the go-to source for nutritional advice, sustainability and conversations with leading people in the health industry.
simon hill, who shares a little bit of his own story in this podcast, has a masters in nutrition and has read enough books and articles to know literally everything there is to know about a healthy diet. he answers the most commenly asked questions about plant-based living and provides information for everyone who's interested in healthy eating.
do i have to be vegan to listen to this podcast? absolutely not! this podcast is full of important and interesting facts about nutrition that everyone should know, not just people who live a plant-based lifestyle.

honourable mentions:
-the michelle obama podcast
-the lavendaire lifestyle
-ted talks daily
-on purpose with jay shetty
-oprah's supersoul converstaions
-pretty big deal
-anything goes