skin care

how to get clear skin
- a thread

- drink enough water. i know you probably heard that too many times - but my skin really gets worse when i drink less so make sure to stay hydrated.

- eat healthy. try to eat less processed foods and it'll probably show on your face. many people have experienced that foods like dairy, porcessed sugar and red meat made their skin/acne a lot worse.

- every skin is different so i can't say 'you have to use this product to get rid of pimples' BUT try to stick to a specific skin care routine which fits best for you

- speaking of skin types:get to know what skin you really have: there are so many videos on the internet about that topic and it helped me realizing that i don't have oily but dry skin (in fact most people who think they have oily skin have the same problem as me). so please research!

- be gentle to your skin; even if you think your skin isn't that sensitive, try to use gentle face products. also always moisturize!

- if your skin isn't getting better maybe you should see a dermatologist  because they know what you have to do to get clear skin. (it could be that your skin don't regenerate itself or that you have a problem with bacteria)

-don't touch your face, even if it's difficult.

- now about my personal experience: my skin doesn't like oils (or any products with oil in it) yet it has to be moisturized a lot. i use a gentle face wash with natural ingredients (with mint and salicylic acid) by logona and use a hyaluronic acid serum as well as the sensacea intensive serum by dado sens. once or twice a week i also do a green clay face mask (literally just green clay powder with water) and that's it. however, everyone's skin is different so this for sure doesn't work for everybody.

and please  don't have unrealistic expectations. everybody has pimples sometimes and it's not the end of the world, you don't have to have clear skin all the time and in fact most people don't even notice or care!