Oscar Delancey catch-up (sorta)

As requested by BeckyMerari1808.

Hope you enjoy!

How you meet

You were the local florist at this quaint gardening store when the Delancey's came in. “Hi, what can I help you with?” You asked politely.

“Uh, tomorrow is mutha's day and we wanted ta' get a bouquet for her.” One of them said. “Okay then. So I'd recommend those flowers over there. Those are a half and half mix of balloon and bell flowers” She said.

“Thanks a lot miss. I'm Oscar by the way.” The other said, holding their hand out. “I'm (Y/N).” She said and shook his hand.

How he tells you he likes you

“Oscar! C'mon! Our fatha's gonna kill us if we don't get back now!” Morris yelled at his brother. “Yeah! This'll be quick!” Oscar yelled back.

“This bettah' be.” Morris grumbled to himself as he hung out in an alleyway, waiting for his brother.

“Hey (Y/N).” Oscar greeted softly as he entered the flower shop. “Hi, Oscar. So what brings you in here? Need another bouquet for mother?” She asked. “No actually. I came here to say that...” He trailed off.

“To say what?”

“To say that I's like you.” He squinted with one eye closed, scared that she might slap or whatever. “Aww that's really sweet of you Oscar. In case you were wondering, I'm free this weekend.”

First date

He took you to a little diner in the Upper West side of Manhattan and went to the carnival afterwards.

He tried to win you prizes, mostly stuffed toys. He bought you funnel cake and pop corn and all that jazz. He even took you to ride the ferris wheel.

That day was amazing.

Where he likes to kiss you

As he hates to admit it, he is not that tall compared to you. So he likes to kiss you wherever is easiest for him. The temple.

Not too show-offy but not unexpressive.

Do they get jealous?

Depends.

If the guy you're talking is out of your league he's not worried at all. But! But if the guy is very handsome and charming, he'll be fuming with anger and show-off as much PDA he can.