Newsies Preference #3

Quick author's note, but I just have to say that I LOVE THE TOURSIES SO MUCHHHH

Your first date

Jack: He took you to dinner at Jacobi's deli. Even though he wasn't very wealthy, he managed to put aside some money for your date. I know. What. A. Gentleman.

Anyways.

After you guys finished dinner, he took you to his “penthouse in the sky”, you did nothing but cuddle and talk about how beautiful the stars are. It ended with you sleeping in his arms as he continues to cradle you while you slept.

Davey: He took you to a lovely park a little bit far from Manhattan because he knew the boys would come and spy on you two for “joking material”.

You two spent the day walking around, telling weird af stories about childhood, and cuddling with each other on the bench. You ended the said date by giving him a sweet kiss on the cheeks.

Fyi, our boi Davey here was red as a tomato when he got home so Sarah teased him the whole day.

Crutchie: He took you to a lovely picnic in Jack's “penthouse in the sky”. Ofcourse you already knew where it was because you were his brother for goodness sake. He greeted you with flowers again and let you sit down on the (surprisingly) well organized picnic selection.

You spent the day eating the food that was layed out and talked about memories you two had. Ofcourse excluding the bad ones from the refuge. The date ended with you kissing him softly on the lips before you got interupted by your brother.

“Okay lovebirds! Time fo' romance is done we's still got papes ta' sell in da' mornin'!”

Racetrack: As expected, he took you to the races. He taught you how to bet even though you weren't planning to do so in the future. You just like to see him be all excited and stuff, it took the bad memories from your mind seeing him like this.

After the races, Racer was able to win back his quarter- I know, that's a lot for Race, but he sold a lot today, so he didn't mind.

He also took you to Medda's theatre and as the sweetest yet sassiest person she is, she let you sit at the back of the theatre. After a whole night of shenagigans, both of you were tired but were still happy in each others' presence.

Spot: He took you to a small but good deli in Brooklyn. You offered to pay because even though he was the best seller in Brooklyn, he still didn't make much. He insisted to pay because for once in his life he wanted to be a gentleman.

Afterwards, the two of you spent time sitting on the edge of the Brooklyn bridge, feet dangling and all. And talked about your first encounters.

He admitted he was slightly scared of your sass the first time and he also admitted that you weren't just a pretty face, you were also tough and sassy, that you could stand up for yourself.

The date ended with you giving him a small kiss on the lips and walking away in a snap, leaving a startled Spot.

Hey!! Remember guys I accept requests, you can DM me if you'd like!

Love y'all

-Shelly♡