Ben Cook and Josh Burrage » Universal Studios

This chapter is completely platonic! Like best friends forever type. And can we please pretend that there's a Universal Studios in NYC???😂

Hope you enjoy.

Today was the day! Today I'm going to Universal Studios with my two favorite people besides my parents ofcourse. I finished getting getting ready so I walked out of my bedroom in a pretty comfy outfit but still stylish.

 I finished getting getting ready so I walked out of my bedroom in a pretty comfy outfit but still stylish

I waited for the two in my living room. Actually knowing they'd be late for a couple minutes, I decided to text them

Me: Where are you guys?

Benny boi: Here at 44th, be there in a couple minutes

Bacon boi: Blame Ben for us being late... AGAIN

Benny boi: Shut it, you took too much time in the shower

Me: Okay cut the crap. Why're you even texting each other if you're in the same cab?

For that I had no other reply from the two. A few more minutes of waiting, a series of knocks were being made on my door. I walked and opened it to reveal an excited looking Josh and a slightly stressed Ben.

"Haiiii." I greeted them, hugging both. "Sorry we're late." Ben apologized. "Don't worry, I knew that was gonna happen." I laughed, letting them in my apartment.

"Anything you'd want from my fridge before we head off to Universal?" I asked. "Do you have cookies?" Josh asked. Ofcourse!

"Yes, but I'm letting you go sugar high... Remembering last time we went to an amusement park..."

"Ugh fine! But you have to buy me bacon in exchange." He bargained, pouting like a child. "We'll see Joshua, we'll see." I grabbed my purse from the kitchen counter and headed out my apartment with two of my favorite goons following me.

I get to my car and Ben called shotgun to the passenger's side. I hear Josh groan from a distance as I silently laugh to myself.

I get in the driver's side. Ben sat infront while a pouting Josh sat at the back. "Ready?" I asked turning on the engine. They both nodded yes and off to universal we go!

During the journey, as theatre kids that we are, we obviously listened to showtunes. We listened to a couple songs from Wicked, Josh insisted that he would be Glinda/Galinda in "Thank Goodness". We also listened to a couple songs from Hamilton. This time Ben insisted to play Eliza in "Schuyler Sisters". And before the home stretch we decided to scream our lungs out to "Sincerely, Me" from Dear Evan Hansen.

I pulled up in the almost full parking lot of Universal Studios. The three of us exited my vehicle and into one of the biggest amusement parks that ever existed. After we got our passes (I haven't been so don't judge😂) . Josh immediately wanted to go to "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter." I still wondered why he didn't just say Hogwarts...

But anyways.

Ben and I had a mental coversation that Josh was metaphorically a child today and we were his parents. So we gave a big sigh and nodded our heads and proceeded to walk to "Hogwarts"

We arrived there after a few minutes of walking and we obviously took pictures for memories... But mostly for instagram. We got butterbeer and Ben wanted to buy Draco's wand (I'm not sure if there is one in Uni. but my friend has one so I'm guessing they would have it as souvenirs). While I wanted to buy a (hogwarts house) scarf. We also went into a ride where there were talking paintings Ben and I sat in the ride mesmerized while Josh was squealing like a child as I shushed him a couple of times.

After "Hogwarts", Ben wanted to go on a rollercoaster... So we did... And I nearly vomited. Josh wasn't bothered at all, Ben was still high on adrenaline so we decided to calm ourselves with the tour.

While we were on the "bus", Josh kept squealing at little things, Ben was saying completely random facts about a certain place or movie scene we'd see and I was enjoying the company.

Afterwards, we decided to on calmer rides at the park, that soul sucking rollercoasters that Ben and Josh enjoyed way to much. I wanted to on the Simpson's ride because it wasn't extreme nor was it boring. The two shrugged and followed my lead. All three of us enjoyed it even though it's something Josh and Ben wouldn't look at first.

It was 6pm when we decided to go home, but knowing us three, we'd want to get dinner first because walking around a huge ass amusement park can burn a lot of calories and needed a lot of energy. So we decided to eat at Noonan's (Supergirl fans where you at?!).

I ordered a (favorite American dish) with a (favorite non-alcoholic drink). Ben ordered a salad with a chocolate shake... So much for eating a healthy meal. Josh ordered chicken and waffles with a chocolate shake as well.

Over dinner we chatted a bit. "Today was hella fun." I commented, taking a bit from my food. "Yeah it was, we should ride rollercoasters more often!" Ben said sipping his shake. A look of fear and confusion was present on my face. "But the one's for children" Josh added. I roll my eyes and continued eating my meal.

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask! How was your auditions?" I asked, my eyes lit up from excitement for these two goons. "It was great! We should probably hear from them tomorrow or so... That is if we get it." Ben commented. "Yeah... I'm kind of nervous and scared. We won't be seeing each other very often." Josh looked sad.

"Josh you can survive without a sister for a while." I rubbed his back reassuringly. "Plus you'll be with Ben." I smiled.

"Yeah you're right." He smiled.

Dinner was done so we headed my to my place because they wanted to sleepover tonight. "Home sweet home." I called into my empty apartment.

"I'll go get you guys some extra pillows, there's only a couple in the guest room." I said before strutting off to my room and into a large drawer.

I got some pillows and an extra blanket and went into the guest room. Once I opened the door I was greeted by a pillow hitting my face.

"PILLOW FIGHT" Josh yelled.

"OH IT'S ON YOU TWO!"