Tyler Kimble » Tell The Boys

Don't judge, you know you love the mathletes. Also this one is quite lengthy so bare with me😂. Anyways this is inspired by Dear Evan Hansen in the slightest way possible. So enjoy!

(Y/N)'s POV

Senior year. Wow, it is really happening. I didn't know anything could happen so fast, it seemed like yesterday I was a Sophomore. Time really does pass by when you're a plastic. But don't get the wrong idea, yes I am a so called plastic but I'm not like Regina. I stay humble and talk to all types of cliques, specially the Mathletes.

I have been talking to them since Junior year and I have to say, one of them is really growing on me. Tyler Kimble. And I'm pretty sure Kevin, Marwan and Regina are catching onto this.

It was the first day of classes and I gotta say that I am excited. So after my alarm went off, I hopped out of my bed, brushed my teeth, got dressed, it wasn't over the top instead simple and put together. I did my make up and ate breakfast.

 I did my make up and ate breakfast

(What I imagined)

I saw Regina pull up in my driveway. "Get it loser, it's senior year." I opened the door and sat beside Karen. "Hey (Y/N)!" Karen greeted, I swear that girl always has energy. "Hey Karen, how're you?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm great. I love your outfit today." She smiled. Regina looked at my outfit from the driver's seat. "Flats on first day? I taught you better than that." She scoffed making me roll my eyes.

"I didn't want to go over the top, the first day." I reasoned. "Anyways, is there anybody you like (Y/N)?" Gretchen interrupted. Don't get me wrong, I love that girl but she's a little much sometimes, I wish I had the guts to tell her that she doesn't have to try hard to be appreciated.

"Actually I do, but you probably don't know him." I looked down at my shoes, slightly embarrassed. "Ugh Gretchen, you didn't have to ask that. You can already tell (Y/N) is so in love with the mathlete guy. What's his name? Tyler Kimble is it?" Regina commented, almost monotoned.

"You got me." I answered. I was slightly mad and annoyed at how much Regina pays attention to details.

"Why do you even like him? He's just a nerd and look at you, you're popular and actually have friends."

"If you actually talk to him you'll know why." I defended.

"Whatever." Regina shrugged.

« Northshore High »

Us four hopped out of the car and walked into campus, I saw my other three friends talking on the steps. "Hey uh Gretchen? Tell Regina I can't join later at the mall." I said. "Yeah sure. Go have fun with your soon to be boyfy, love ya'" She blew a kiss and walked off with Karen and Regina.