Dear Evan Hansen Preference #4

Your First Date

Evan: He took you to a park a bit far from your guys' houses because he said that Jared might spy on you two. You guys ate ice cream, climbed trees (even though you were deathly afraid that he would fall and break his other arm), rode on swing sets like children and other fun shenanigans you two could come up with in that moment.

That date was filled with laughter, "umms" (from Evan), and blushing... a whole lot of blushing. It was ended when you dropped him off of his house but giving him a small kiss on the cheek before he could exit your car.

Connor: He took you to a movie theatre and watched Avengers: Infinity War. Connor kept himself calm and collected even when (SPOILER I WILL NOT SAY A NAME) died, even though he was an emotional wreck inside.

You on the other hand was trying not to scream at (ANOTHER SPOILER AND WILL NOT MENTION A NAME) kept fucking almost everything up. And you tried your hardest not to cry when someone died. You left the movie theatre almost bawling your eyes out and he was being sweet when he hugged you close even though he did not like human interactions.

It ended with you sleeping in his car and couldn't wake you up so he just stayed there... Until you moved about 5 minutes later and woke up. You bid him farewell not before hugging him as he gave you a kiss on the forehead.

Jared: As expected, you two had your date at Lush... He kept saying and explaining the scientific properties of bath bombs and why they'd scatter in the bath as he sniffed multiple bath bombs.

Sometimes he'd say the following things.

"Too basic"

"Too strong"

"Ew no cRoNcH" And yes he did secretly opened it and took a bite... Then covered it again and hid it somewhere. You were mortified when he swallowed the substance.

"Smells too bitchy... Probably tastes too bitchy too"

"This one smells nice... Looks like I'm gonna have to eat it later after dinner"

You were mortified yet entertained at his actions so you didn't stop him. Being the sweet bastard he is, he bought you two bath bombs as he bought himself five...

The date ended with you giving him a quick peck on the lips before skipping away down the streets of (where you live).