Connor Murphy » I Promise.

Guys.

MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNINGS

CUTTING, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, and MORE TRIGGERS are mentioned!

PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THIS TOPIC

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

(Y/N)'s POV

I hear my phone ding from the coffee table before me as I was calmly watching a movie. I picked it up and turns out it was my boyfriend. Connor.

Con❤: please come over. now.

I didn't reply. It was happening again.

So after I read the message I dashed off to the Murphy household, quickly greeting Cynthia before storming into Connor's bathroom.

"Oh no..." I muttered before quickly approaching him. "Con, it's okay. I'm here. I'm here." I softly cooed and hugged him. He was sitting on the bathroom floor crying. Holding his pills in hand.

"Con, please put those down. Please Con. I need you alive." Tears were rimming my eye sockets as he gripped the container tighter. "I don't know what to fucking do (Y/N)! I'm too fucking worthless to even live!"

3rd Person POV

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm here. Just breathe and tell me everything later okay?" She cooed.

Connor nodded his head and wiped his tears with the sleeve of his black sweater. As his face was tear stained, Connor noticed small blood spots on her thin cardigan.

"(Y/N) please tell me those are not what I think they are." He said. "I-I'm sorry... I-I know I p-promised I won't do it again..." She cried, pulling up her sleeves.

And he was right, she in fact was cutting again and those were fresh ones. As if she just did it this morning.

"You have to stop." He pleaded. "I-I know. I-I will. I-It's just- I was having the worst week a-and I-I was j-just lost. I-I thought it would ease my pain. B-But turns out. I-I just got worse." She cried out more.

Connor put a protective arm around her and the two just sat there quietly.

"Con, tell me what happened. Completely." She softly spoke. "I just home from hell and my parents were fighting. As usual. Zoe was out with her boyfriend, Evan so that made me alone here on the second floor. And all I can here was parents screaming at the top of their lungs to each other. I couldn't stand it. Then I got stuck in this hole of thoughts that I was the reason to why certain things were happening. I thought I was the reason my parents are always fighting. I thought that I was the reason to why this kid in school took their life. I thought I was the reason w-why y-you started c-cutting."

"Connor..."

"I-I just fucking thought that if I was gone. All the problems wouldn't have happened. S-So right when I was about to swallow t-the pills. I remembered you. I thought how angry and sad you would be i-if I disappeared. You'd be fucking furious at me if I was that dumb."

"I know for a fact that you are not the reason to why these things are happening. They have their own reasons to why it happened. And Connor Murphy, I love you so much. You don't have to take your life if you think that it's gonna make the world better. Because it won't, because the world just lost a perfectly good guy who can leave a mark, who can make a difference. Connor I d-don't know what I'd do if you were gone." (Y/N) cried out into Connor's shoulder.

"Thank you so fucking much. I don't know what could've happened if I didn't call you." He replied.

The two were in pain. In pain that someone would've been gone. The pain the other felt that she brought upon herself.

It was painful, really. But the two were healing. They were helping each ne whole again. They were getting better. They weren't as broken as they were before because they had each other. If one had a problem, the other would offer help.

It was a true relationship. There was love, hope and trust. Truly the love and bond between (Y/N) and Connor was real. No one was using one because something had to happen. No one was being betrayed. No one was being hurt.

"I love you so much, Connor. Remember, if you have a problem, I'm just a call away okay?"

"I love you so fucking much (Y/N). So fucking much."

This wasn't as good as I thought it would be so I'm sorry for that.

Love y'all

-Shelly♡