The terrible terror

Chapter 7

Bella's POV

My eyes open really slowly from the best nap I probably had in a while now. As I inhale through my nose, the smell of a familiar cologne makes me shut my eyes in satisfaction again. I move my head and realise I'm laying on a strong muscular chest.  "Hey baby," I greet my boyfriend.

"Hey," he says back in a husky tone. I probably just woke him up by moving too much, but he's not mad. When I raise my head to look at his beautiful features, his blue eyes scream at me. His lips curve into a smile, "You're staring," he states and I snicker, "So what? Am I not allowed to look at my boyfriend nowadays?" 

"If you want, I guess." he states in a unpleasant voice.

I scowl, getting up on my elbows, "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask in worry. I know my boyfriend well enough not to know something is bothering him. "Nothing, forget it." he states in that tone again.

My name is Bella Owens and any one who knows me, knows I'm not the one to back out off a discussion.

"No. What was that supposed to mean? I know something's bothering you, so don't even try to deny it, you know I can tell when you're lying." I say in a mom voice, being actually concerned. Does he think that he can't tell me things that are on his mind? Even if they're the most stupidest thoughts in the world.

He sighs and starts getting up from his laying position, "Right now, the only thing bothering me, is you Bella."

I raise my eyebrows in shock, "I'm trying to help you, you fucktard. Do you think it pleases me seeing you worried? Last time I checked, a relationship meant trusting one another with everything, including what's worrying you."

He rolls his eyes pissing me off, "I don't need your help, Bella."

"That's perfect, you just need my help when you have too much on your mind and want a distraction." I make a comeback almost instantly, and I know very well he understood exactly what that meant.

"Bella, don't start-"

"Why not?" I cut him off.

"Bella, I don't wanna argue with you again." he says putting his shirt on that was on the floor a second ago.

"Well it's not like you ever argue with me, because if I remember correctly, you don't like to argue." I remind him.

Silence.

He doesn't say anything. I feel like the only thing left to do at this moment, is leave. But nah, that's not me, I choose to fight for who I love.

"Justin, talk to me." I beg him.

After a while, I see his lips part, "There's nothing to say..."

"There is! I know something's on your mind." I raise my voice, not caring that his mom is probably downstairs.

He doesn't respond again, making me furious. "How am I supposed to trust you when you don't wanna talk to me? Every time I ask you to open up to me, you just don't! Do you not see that this silence is killing us? It's not doing any good in this relationship! How can I trust you, Justin?" I speed talk.

"You can't." he mutters ever so softly but I hear it anyway.

At this point, I'm scared to ask but it's better to know than not to know, it can't be anything worse than we already have. "Why?" I quietly ask, the person deep inside me not wanting to actually know the answer to the question.