Eat whatcha mama gave you

Chapter 31

Bella's POV

SA: Morning sleepyhead 😘

As soon as I receive a message from Simon who's in the room opposite mine, my face lights up instantly.

you: Good morning to you too early bird

SA: How are you doing on this fine sunny morning? Would you like to do me the honour of going on a date with me tonight perhaps?

I laugh out loud to his childishness but none the less reply,

you: and why wait til tonight dear sir? shan't we be all over each other already, ripping each others clothes off right this very moment?

SA: come here😏😏

I laugh once again. I'm imagining him smirking, biting the bottom of his lip, being dead serious about me coming over to his room.

you: your language changed very quickly lol

you: also one problem... Bonnie...

SA: she's sleeping you scaredy cat, it's 8am

you: Simon you promised me

you: it hasn't even been a day since you made that promise

SA: uggghhhh fiiiine. what do u wanna do then?

you: are you hungry? we can have a breakfast picnic at the beach 😏

SA: anything for you Owens 😏

I leave him on read and make my way to the bathroom one last time since my mom is finally coming home from her honeymoon tonight.

It's been too long, I've missed her like hell especially because of everything that's happened with Simon, Jamie and ugh, Justin. My relationship with my mom is the best, we tell each other everything and by everything, I mean everything. There's things that I haven't told the girls but my mom knows.

Stuff that's too depressing to talk to the girls about, like Justin and the shit he's put me through, but you know what I haven't thought about him in ages and honestly, fuck you Justin, nobody is ruining my mood today.

When I open the bathroom door, ready to go back into my borrowed room, wanting to get dressed, Simon scares me by standing right outside my door, not even blinking.

I catch my breath, hand on my chest, blowing out puffs of air, "You idiot! You scared the shit out of me!" I yell as I slap his forearm playfully.

He snickers like a child before pouting his lips at me, asking for a kiss.

"First of all, that's gross, you haven't even brushed your teeth and second of all..." I just lightly shake my head, gesturing to Bonnie's door, she can literally walk out at any time.

"Bella fucking Owens." he smirks.

Whatever that was supposed to mean.

None the less, we exchange a few smiles before I end up going to my room and into my dresser.

SA: Nude pic? 😏

you: you wish Andrews 😂

* * *

"Here, take a bite." he kindly offers me his sandwich that he made himself.