Ten thousand dollar date

Chapter 16

Simon's POV

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity to become -no, no, no, that's stupid." I practise what I'm about to say to the contractors. 

I keep pacing left and right, trying to figure out how to tell them that this means the world to me, but I can't think of anything other than the fact that Bella is taking forever and we're going to be late if she doesn't hurry up.

I let out a deep breath and make my way toward the balcony, wanting to get some fresh air. Before I step out to the balcony, I check myself out in the mirror. I start dusting off the sleeves from my tux and make sure that my bow tie is tied securely.

As I walk out to the balcony, I don't even sit down in the chair tucked into the coffee table, I just lean towards the railing and tilt forwards, watching the people on the street below me.

As if the contractors paid for such a luxury hotel room just for me to stay in and everything is paid for, right on Bourbon St. the most famous street in New Orleans, as I said before, I can't thank them enough.

"I suggest we get going now if you don't wanna arrive late."

I swiftly turn around to the sound of Bella's voice and my God does she look like an angel, but naughtier.

Her ruby red dress hugs her body figure perfectly giving her a curvier appearance. The length of the dress makes it look super classy yet the split that's going from her ankle up to her upper thigh making her look super seductive. I can't stop to stare at the woman in front of me, this is not how I'm supposed to feel about her, but her legs and her hair are giving me erotic images in front of my eyes that I shouldn't be imagining. 

I swallow the gulp in my throat as I continue viciously scanning her from her heels, to her golden legs, slim waist, juicy breasts that are more visible than ever due to the cut out in her dress that's shaped in a heart. My eyes continue to scan further up, making me lick the bottom of my lips as my eyes travel up to her collar bones, neck, then lips and light brown wavy hair and lastly I lock my eyes with hers, making me realise I checked her out way longer than I should have.

"Want me to pass you a tissue or something? I think you drooled a little bit." She laughs as she makes the comment.

I clear my throat out before complimenting her, "You look... Wow." I can't even think of words to say. As if wow was the only thing I could come up with.

A smile replaces her face, "Thank you, you also look wow." she gives me back my comment before extending her arm out to me, "Shall we now?"

I just nod to her statement before connecting my arm with hers. God, I'm such a pussy, instead of me grabbing her, she gives me her hand? What the fuck is wrong with you Simon, get your game up.

Without second thoughts I let go of her arm and decide to put my arm around her waist, leading her to the exit. When the small breeze hits us as we walk outside, I see the carriage with horses and decide it's going to be funny if we arrive to the restaurant with horses.

"Simon! You're trying to make an impression." she states but laughs none the less.

"Weren't you the one who told me to be myself when arriving and talking to them?" I rhetorically ask.

"Fine, let's go. I always wanted to try this." She smiles.

"Sir, can you take us to Doris Metropolitan in the French Quarter?" I speak to the guy standing besides the exit doors.

"With pleasure."

I open the carriage doors for her as she lifts her long red dress off the floor and hops into the carriage, I follow her in shortly. We don't say a word the whole 5 minute journey to the restaurant, I for one, am overly nervous so I just try to think positively, at least Bella came with me, if she wasn't here, I would be completely shitting myself.