Hopefully he won't shoot me

Warning: explicit scene ahead.

Chapter 36

Simon's POV

We're standing in a massive garden, behind us a massive gate that we just walked past and we're staring at the many, many children running about in tutu's and tiara's with magic wands in their hands.

"Yep, this is not what I had in mind when you said it was your cousin's birthday." I state, sipping on my drink that happens to be grape juice.

She gives me an apologetic look before a grin appears on her face, "I'm sorry, but at the same time, I'm really happy that I don't have to go through this by myself."

I sigh, "Fine, where's the birthday girl?" I ask wanting to hand my present over.

"Actually, girls. They're twins."

Another sigh leaves my lips, "Bella, I only have one bouquet of flowers."

An evil smirk replaces her grin and she hops away before catching my hand, dragging me along with her, "Well it's a good thing you bought chocolates too."

I shake my head at her in disbelief, smiling in the process, following her to the very back of the garden. Looking around, I now I understand why she made me wear this blue shirt, because everyone else is also wearing either a blue or a pink outfit.

Before we actually get to the twins, there's a long line of people wanting to wish them a happy birthday before it gets to our turn. I look around and see a podium with a real band on the stage, there's huge bouquets of flowers everywhere as decoration, at least 200 balloons and every table has their own drinks and refreshments, including a whole ass cake.

Must be nice to be this rich.

"Remind me again how rich you are?" I ask getting closer to her ear, not wanting anyone else to over hear.

She laughs, "I'm not, but they are."

I give her a look that says no compriendo and she explains, "They're cousins from my dad's side and pretty much everyone from my dad's side is rich. The only reason why we attend their birthdays is because my mom is their Godmother."

I take in all the information and mouth an Ahh to myself. As the queue keeps getting shorter, making it almost our turn to wish the twins a happy birthday, we get closer to the podium and that's when we see them sitting below it, with presents and flower boards on either side of them that spell their names, Serenity and Isla.

As soon as they see me and Bella approaching, they greet Bella by jumping into her arms and gasping. Once they go back to their hot seats, they notice me.

"Are you her boyfriend?" I look at the flower board she sat next to, reading Serenity.

"No Serenity, we're just drunk fuck buddies." I say in a octave higher, that came out of my mouth faster than I thought out and in return I get a sharp nudge from Bella, giving me wide eyes.

"What's dwunk fuck buddies?" the other twin says, showing some of her missing teeth.

"Nothing. It means nothing. Do me a favour girls and make sure you never repeat that in front of anyone." Bella handles the situation and I laugh under my breath.

"Happy birthday." I say placing the bouquet in Serenity's lap and the chocolates in Isla's.

After a couple of hours pass by, more people start coming in and out of the party and suddenly we hear a famous tune, with the twins on the stage dressed in red and white cheer-leading outfits.

Together, together, together everyone.

Together, together come on lets have some fun.