Sweet baby Jesus

A/N: Hello old friends, it's been at least a century since you saw me on here or updated anything. Please forgive me, I don't even know why I had a big urge to write again, so here I am writing at midnight. So enjoy this chapter. It's more of a reminder to myself more than anything, it's been so long, that I actually forgot the plot, so please be patient with me while I try to channel my inner writer again lol

Chapter 24

Bella's POV

I couldn't sleep after last night. With everything that's happening right now, I feel like my head is about to explode.

Let's recap what a living hell my life has become, shall we?

1.) Justin crossed the border by hurting me right outside of my best friend's porch

2.) My new sort of boyfriend -who I keep calling my boyfriend in front of everybody, but not really sure of what we actually are- is starting to sort of be possessive over me. Side note: don't know if I'm just being paranoid because of my trashy ex or I'm actually seeing similarities between them.

3.) My best friend Bonnie doesn't even have the time to spend time with me because of her boyfriend moving away, which is very sad for her but very inconvenient for me.

4.) Simon and I are on the verge of not talking to each other because of his confession. Excluding that, there's just so many other reasons why we shouldn't be talking to each other, like Jamie for instance, or Angela, or Bonnie, or probably the rest of the world at this point.

5.) My mom is still on her honeymoon with George, which makes all of this 10x harder because I have no one to tell and I feel completely alone.

I'm really starting to miss her.

I huff in internal pain and decide to go downstairs after washing my face, brushing my teeth and hair.

As soon as I start walking down the stairs I hear loads of voices talking all at the same time, all of which I recognise as Mr and Mrs Andrews, Bonnie, Simon and his friends.

Maybe if I just "accidentally" miss a step, fall and have a concussion, I won't have to lock eyes with Simon today, or ever.

"Good morning sweetie, I made you a cup of coffee." Bonnie's mom gestures for me to sit on the table. I lightly smile whilst taking a seat opposite Simon and his girlfriend Angela who's sitting on his lap.

A normal person would be feeling upset or embarrassed or anything other than happy, but not Simon.

You see Simon is a different kind of breed.

I don't understand him or whatever the fuck is going inside his brain, let alone his heart. So let me get this straight, he wouldn't let me put in a word yesterday because he was so eager to confess his love for me, but now he's got Angela sitting on his lap like nothing happened, with no remorse might I add.

This is why I don't believe anything he said to me last night. He's a liar and a cheater, why would I believe anything he has to say. Any sane person with some sort of feelings would not be able to move on that fast after confessing love to someone.

But then again, I don't think Simon is fully sane.

I take the cup of coffee in both of my hands, inhaling the smell of it before sipping on it.

"You look like shit, have you slept?" Bonnie nudges my rib cage knocking me back to reality from my thoughts.

I lightly shake my head, "I had a bad dream," I state.