I love it when you call me big papa

Warning: Explicit scene ahead.

Chapter 29

Simon's POV

I can't say it was a surprise that she kissed me. 

It was only a matter of time before she submitted to her feelings.

Or in her case, being drunk, is what took her to do it.

The kiss was sweet but short-lived. I guess when she looked me in the eyes again she felt guilty for betraying her friendship with my sister.

"I'm sorry, I should have never done this. I'm such an idiot-"

By now she's got her hand on her forehead, pacing back and forth. That's when I catch her flying arm, pulling her closer.

"Do you regret it?" I ask cupping her face.

Once again she stays silent. She really needs to learn that by not talking, she's actually giving me an answer.

"Do you?" She asks me instead.

A smirk appears on my face and I can't help it from spreading even bigger, "Never in a million years." I make sure she hears me loud and clear.

I bite down on my lower lip before connecting my lips to hers. They feel even better than they did a minute ago. So soft and pillow like. They're definitely not the biggest, but they're perfect for my liking.

She's perfect.

With one hand, I bring her body closer to mine, my other hand, too busy behind her neck, tangling away her hair, lightly pulling her on it.

The fact that she's got a crop top on and I can feel her skin burning for me, turns me on.

I never thought I could get hard from just kissing someone, but I just did.

I continue examining her naked waist with my free hand as we continue to kiss like our life depended on it.

I wanted to do this for so long, and now that we're kissing, it's better than I imagined.

Her hand keeps pulling my neck lower and each time I pull on her lips her grasp on me gets tighter. I can tell she wants so much more than just single handed kisses, but she's too shy to ask for more, so I pull away one last time, breathing some air in.

Her hazel eyes look up at me and don't blink for a minute or two, indicating she wants this just as much as I want it. I lick the bottom of my lips, before averting my eyes to her bottom lip that already has her lipstick smudged all around.

The hand that's currently on her waist slides down towards her ass, groping it, making her another inch closer to me. By now she must've felt the bulge in pants because her eyes go down, examining it, then back to my lips.

Thank God for her thin fabricated shorts, because I can feel every curve through it, even the thong straps on her hips, making me go insane for her.

When I see her desperately bite on her bottom lip, I waste no time in smashing my lips against hers once again as we continue our hot make out sess, only this time, I lick the bottom of her lips, like she was begging me to do in the first place.

As soon as she lets me in, I explore her mouth with my tongue and feel her tugging on my hair making me grunt inside her mouth, which turns her on even more.

I can't help but start trailing kisses down from her lips, to her chin and jaw, then right below her ear and lastly stop on her neck, sucking at her softest sweetest spots.

She lightly lets out a moan into my ear, that has probably escaped her mouth, causing a shiver down my spine.

What are you doing to me Bella?