Do it for me

Chapter 26

Simon's POV

The door from my room opens and in comes Angela.

Her messy long hair bouncing with every step she takes, licking her big juicy lips, batting her long eyelashes with a body figure to die for, wearing nothing but Dior, of course. She's a literal dream girl for many guys.

And right now, I just wish I was one of them because it'd be easier than having to look at Bella everyday Goddamn day, knowing she's dating my best friend, who I actually cannot stand at the moment.

Speaking of Bella, "What was all that about?" I ask Angela who just sat on my bed next to me, eating cherries.

"Just a girly chat." she nonchalantly utters.

"What did you tell her?" I ask out of curiosity.

As far as I know, Angela's a great distraction and the feeling between us is mutual, but she defo knows who I really like, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

"Nothing to worry about." she plainly states. I know she's not giving me anything, so I lay on my back, looking into my phone while she continues to eat her cherries.

"Are you gonna offer?" I ask pointing to the bowl of cherries.

She puts one in between her lips, inching her face closer to mine.

"Yeah, I'm really not in the mood Angela." I detract my head further away from her.

"Someone's got their panties in a twist." she teases me, giggling to herself.

"You're so funny Angela, my belly hurts." I sarcastically say, keeping a straight face.

Suddenly she swiftly stands up, straightening her crop top in the process, "You're no fun. I'm calling an Uber home."

"Okay."

Without exchanging goodbyes or any other words, the door closes behind her and she's gone.

I unplug my phone from the charger, putting my earphones into my ears, just as I'm about to play some music on Spotify, the door opens once again and I sigh when I see Angela's face again.

"FYI, Bella's in the attic. Toodles." she waves me a goodbye and closes the door.

I shake my head at her childishness, feeling a grin forming on my face.

What are you doing to me Isabella Owens, just the sound of your name from another person's mouth is making me smile. I hate this.

I hate that I can't do anything about it.

I start typing how to apologise to a girl on google search, everything that comes up is stupid, making big gestures, cooking food, buying flowers and chocolates.

She's so mad at me, if I cooked her dinner, she would have thrown the plate at my face. Same with flowers, she'd probably break them in front of me, then closed the door in my face.

I'm such an idiot.

Flowers it is.

I get inside my car, going to the nearest florist, which isn't that hard to find considering there's plenty in Sarasota. I grab her a sorry card as well and head back home.

As soon as I park my car in front of the porch, I go up two sets of stairs and knock on the door.

She'll throw it into my face, I can just feel it.

Standing behind this door is even more awkward than I could have imagined, especially since I know she's probably watching a movie, but on my end it's dead silent because of the sound proof walls inside the attic.