What's All Wrong - Introduction

-The following has been placed here because I don't want to write it anymore but I need to have it.- 

10.14.2013

This book is an interview between my writer self and my vocal self. Due to interviewing in the past month as much as I have this book reflects on those skills. I write each part as if it were a poem but also an interview. There will be little statements that may not make complete sense. These are the times where I refer to my poetry books. I have most of my information in there. I have poems, entries, and things as such. This book is mainly for me. It is based off the question that I was asked last week by a close friend of mine. For those of you heading over from my poetry books her name Matrina.

  For those of you unfamiliar with the way I write or update. I update when I write the chapter or when I have the time so for instance. Right now. I have some of the interview already written out. I will upload them as follows. I write when I feel like I need to. When I force myself to write it doesn’t come out the way I want so I wait until an inspirational moment happens.

  I’m glad to have you all here. I don’t believe there is any more information that you need from this point on. Go ahead and turn the page and read part one. 

 At the bottom of the cover it says "A dragon's book of secrets." I choose to add this at the bottom because I describe myself as a dragon: strong, wise, decieving, ect. However, we all have secrets. Her are mine.