Chapter 37**

We got to Negans room and I crashed my mouth against his. He kissed back for a bit and pulled away.
"Just hold on a minute Doll I got-" I cut him of as he watched me fall to my knees and Undo his belt.
"Oh. It can wait." I said panting excitedly as I pulled his belt from the loops masterfully. I set it next to me and pulled his pants down along with is boxers. His member was already hard and throbbing as I licked my lips. My mouth slowly took the tip then the rest.
"Fuck. I guess it can if you're gonna use your mouth like that." He grunted as I felt his right hand harshly grab a fistful of my hair. A moan radiated from my throat as I started to bob my head, one hand on his thigh and the other lightly playing with his balls. A long strew of curses escaped his lips as I continued until I felt his load stream down my throat. I swallowed every bit of it then licked the tip clean. I slowly made my way back to my feet and looked up at his flushed face. "God damn Doll. I swear you're the only person who could make me cum that god damn fast." I smirked.
"Well you better not be empty old man, because I'm not done yet." I said pushing him back into the bed, resuming the position we hadn't got to finish this morning. Negan looked up to me with a smirk and pulled my face toward his as we kissed. He undid my pants and I slide his leather jacket off. We pulled away long enough to get naked then reconnected. Soon enough he was on top of me and I was under him. I wanted him to take me. To ravish my body. My eyes glanced down to his belt and he must have noticed because he grabbed it.
"This was you interested in Doll?" He asked with his signature smirk. He held the belt then pulled it hard enough to make that snap. I could feel the wetness between my thighs start as I bit my lip. "Oh shit. Are you fucking serious?" He asked me with an excited and deviant smile.
"Negan ~" I let out a whiny moan. "Please. Just fucking wreck me." Before I knew it his strong hands grabbed my hips then flipped my to my front and to my knees. I let out a pretty pathetic moan as I felt his finger trace my entrance.
"Well shit. I did forget how fucking Horny you get when I kill people. You're practically dripping." My heart beating faster in my chest as his fingers easily slid into my warmth. "Let's see how much wetter I can make you hmm?" He asked as he pulled his finger from me. I gripped the sheets as I heard the snap of the belt again. "You sure you're okay with this?" He asked. I nodded quickly. "Alright then." Was all he said before I felt a stinging sensation across my right ass cheek along with the slapping sound. I screamed out in both pain and pleasure. My toes and fingers curled trying to contain myself. It was silent for a moment before Negan spoke. "You sure you're okay Doll?"
"Yes please. Please. Please Negan. More.~~" I begged. Without hesitation he did the same to my left cheek. Then right and left again. The stinging pain radiating thought out my body bringing me nothing but bliss. I gasped as I felt him run the belt across my soaking wet core.
"You ready for the last one?" He asked with a sinister voice enough to make me want to Cum right then and there. I nodded. "Come on Prudence. You gotta use your words." He taunted, Lightly touching my sore ass.
"Yes," I mumbled.
"What was that?"
"Yes! Please Negan!" And with that a harsh, strong whip to my ass was placed. My scream echoed through the room. My knees weak but still. I wanted more. I needed him. "Negan," I said quietly.
"Hmm?" He asked as his placed his hand on my now red and sore ass.
"I need you. Please. Please Negan. Fuck me." I whined as I lightly swayed my hips from side to side like an animal in heat.
"With a god damn sight like this in front of me how could I say no?" I felt his tip at my entrance then thrusted into me full force. His nails digging deep into my hips as he almost animalisticly fucked me. Hard. Fast. Rough. Desperate. We were both so turned on we couldn't handle it. My screams and moan surly heard through the Sanctuary as I felt him hitting that perfect spot, along with the pain when his skin connected with my sore and swollen ass. I was hit with my climax so hard I started to see spots.
"Holy. Fucking. Shit." Negan grunted as he felt my walls clench around his throbbing member. A few more thrusts and I felt him release inside me. Filling that void in me that so desperately needed him. We both collapsed, panting hard. "Doll. You are a freak." He said as he rolled over and sat up in bed. I stayed on my stomach and flipped him off. That was all I could muster up at the time. He chuckled. "You know your ass is gonna be hurtin for days."
"Mhmm."
"Worth it?"
"Umm. Hell yes it was." I laughed.
About twenty minutes passed before we both got up and dressed. I watched Negan put his boots on and grab Lucille.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"We talked about this Doll. The fake plan. Going to scare Dwight. Infact because of our amazing fuck I am now late for that." I walked over to him.
"Well I'm sorry. You know what that side of you does to me."
"Oh Darlin' I know. And I fucking love that side of you but I gotta go do my work. You're welcome to come, though I highly recommend a nice warm bath for that sweet ass of yours." He said giving me a kiss.
"That's a good idea. I'll do that. See you later."
"Later," He said with a smirk as he left.

After a nice long hot bath I got dressed in a looser pair of jeans and a tank top. I walked around the Sanctuary looking for Negan.
"Hey. Jerry. Where's Negan?" I asked.
"Last I saw him. He was out by the gates. Looking at Simon."
"Thanks." I said as I waved at him before walking away. I opened the heavy steel door and there he was. Leaning forward against the metal rail like he always does when he's in thought. I snuck under his arms and he stood up, giving me a small smile.
"Hey there Doll. How's your ass?" He asked.
"Hurts but nothing I can't handle. How about you? You only really come out here to think." I said as I snuck my arms under his open leather jacket and hugged him,resting my head against his chest. I heard the sigh he released. Before he could answer the radio crackled in his pocket.
"Negan it's Michone. I'll wait."
"One with the dreads? Sword. Is that you?" Negan asked. "Rick there? Put him on."
"It's about Carl. He wrote you a letter. And I delivering it because that's what he wanted." She said.
"Well. Can't promise I won't kill the messenger." Negan spoke.
"Just shut up and listen.
Negan,
This is Carl. I was helping someone. I got bit. We didn't even have to be doing what we were doing. I was just helping someone and now I'm gone." I watch Negans face turn somber as he listened to the words. "You might be gone. Maybe my dad made your people give you up and he killed you - but I don't think so. I think you're still around and you're working on a way out. Maybe you got out. Maybe you think we're a lost cause and you just want to kill all of us. I think you think you have to be who you are. I just wonder if this is what you wanted. I wanted to ask you. I wish I could have.
Maybe you'll beat us. And if you do, there'll just be someone else to fight. The way out is working together. It's forgiveness. It's believing that it doesn't have to be a fight anymore. Because it doesn't.
I hope my dad offers you peace. I hope you take it. I hope everything can change. It did for me.
Start over. You still can.
- Carl"
Negans grip on me tightened as he responded.
"There's no getting out of this now. I wouldn't accep your surrender even if you came in your knees. Winning is killing. Every. Last. One of you. That. Is starting over. I never wanted this. Rick. He made this happen. You tell him that. No more talk." With that Negan threw the walkie to the ground and stomped on it until it broke to pieces.
"Negan." I spoke but he pulled away.
"Come on Doll. We got fucking work to do."
I nodded and Obediently followed him through out the Sanctuary. I stood by his side as he shouted orders and made plans with everyone there. Sending Regina out to Eugene to make sure he had enough bullets for tomorrow. It felt like we walked for hours and we probably did. It was long past when the sun went down and Negan was still going over shit with what was left of his top saviors.
I finally let out a long yawn that I was holding back for a while. His eyes shifted to me then back to the map in front of us.
"Go to sleep Doll."
"No." I responded with heavy eyelids.
"Wasn't a suggestion Prudence. Get your ass to bed." I gave an annoyed sigh.
"Fucking hell fine."
"You already know all this shit. There's not a reason for you to be here." I rolled my eyes annoyed then left. He was right. He told be everything already but I still wanted to be there to support him. I did need sleep. I wouldn't be any help if I wasn't fully rested.