Chapter 17**

When I got to his room and knocked there was no answer. I sighed and turned on my heel to head to the front gates. Negan tended to hang around out there to make sure everything was going the way it should be. I opened the door to see him with the mullet guy and a handful of saviors. Negan turned as the door closed behind me and he shot me a smirk. I smiled as I walked down the stairs and over to him.
"I-is she one of the wives?" Mullet asked making me scoff.
"Fuck no. I'm sure he wishes tho." I said annoyed as I crossed my arms. Negan sucked his teeth as he looked at the man.
"You see Eugene, Prudence here is above wife status and as such you will NOT be granted her presence. If that is what you were thinking by giving her those fucking eyes." Negan said swinging Lucille back and forth slowly. "The others are all for you. So what do you say to your new best friend?" He taunted.
"T-thank you. Truly and honestly. Thank you." Eugene said still shaking.
"Alrighty then. Go have some fun. And I. Am gonna do the same." Negan said patting Eugenes back. I watched as Eugene and a few others walked away. "So, Doll. Lookin to pick up where we left off earlier?" He asked licking his lips.
"Not really. I wanted to go over my run." I told him as he stopped so we were toe to toe,his form easily towering over mine.
"Is all you think about work?" He asked slowly sliding his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I let out a loud sigh and pushed him back a little, his arm still on my waist.
"Yes. It is. Can we just go over it?" He went to say something but I stopped him. "In your room." His smirk grew and he dipped back a bit.
"Well of fucking corse we could go to my room. Lead the way Doll," I rolled my eyes and walked toward his room. A few halls and turns later we arrived. Negan unlocked his door and let me in first. "Hoping you didn't make us come all the way here just to talk about the damn run." Negan said and both his arms pulled me back into his body. His lips lightly brushing against my neck as his hands made their way to my hips.
"Well, actually it was kind of about this." I said turning so I was facing him.
"This how?" He asked moving his hand up the small of my back.
"What are we doing?" I asked looking up at him. He cocked his eyebrow at me. "Like are we a couple? Are we dating? Is this going to be a regular thing?" I asked making him sigh.
"Doll. Do we really need to label this?"
"Yeah. It would be nice to know where we stand. I mean. I poured my fucking heart out to you like an idiot." Negan ran his hand over his chin.
"What do you want this to be?" He asked. I froze. I honestly didn't even know what I wanted. I wanted him, obviously, but I didn't want people to know that. "Because I want you at my fucking side at all fucking times. You're a badass. You can take care of yourself and others. Hell you have bigger balls then I do. A wife? As much as I'd love seeing you walk around in a skimpy black dress I know you wouldn't be happy. And. It'd be a waste of your talents." He moved his hand to my chin and lifted my face toward his, his lips moving closer to mine. "Id take pride calling you my girl." He said as his lips touched mine. My arms wrapping around his neck as the kiss deepened. I pulled away and smiled.
"I love you Negan. But. I don't know if I could be part of your gaggle of women." I told him truthfully. "I don't want to sound selfish or anything but. I want you all to myself." I admitted. A deep chuckle escaped his throat.
"Doll, that's the hottest thing you ever fucking said. But I can't get rid of them. You know that."
"Yeah." I nodded a bit sadly.
"But you know. I haven't been with them since we started fucking around. No offense to them but Prue. You are on a whole other level. And I think you may turn me into a one woman man." I felt my cheeks heat up as he pulled me into his hips.
"So-"
"So let make this shit official." He told me as he crashed his lips against mine. It felt like my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. My hands gripped the fabric of his tshirt as I let myself become overtaken by the emotions. My body NEEDED his. Negans hands went down to my hips then gripped my ass harshly, lifting me up. My legs immediately wrapped themselves around his waist as my arms went around his neck. I could already feel his erection rubbing against my core as he slammed me against the wall causing me to let out a small gasp. His mouth moved from mine to my neck and he bit down.
"Negan~" I gasped.
"Mmmm?" He asked, the vibration radiation through my body.
"Fuck~" I spoke. Just hearing his voice did things to me. I wasn't afraid of us anymore. I finally let myself start to enjoy this happiness. My hand went to the back of Negans head and grabbed a first full of his hair. He let out a grunt as I pulled his lips from my neck. I was going to be in full control this time, weather he liked it or not. I put my legs down and flipped us so he was against the wall. He looked down at me amused.
"You really think you can over power me Doll?" He asked with that smart ass smirk on his face. I looked up at him as I lightly traced my index finger across his chest.
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." I told him as I gripped his shirt collar. "I'm going to make you pay for last time." I smirked at him before I pulled him down into a kiss. I could feel his member easily through his jeans as his hands made their way to my stomach. He tried to sneak his hand into my pants but I grabbed his wrist. I started pushing him toward the bed until I felt him bump into it. Pulling away from the kiss I placed both my hands on his chest and pushed him back into the bed. I straddled him, my hands immediately going to the hem of his white tshirt. I pulled it up and off him quickly. Pressing him back onto the bed my right hand went down to his belt. I undid it and pulled it from his belt loops. I pulled away from the kiss and gave him a mischievous smirk. I pulled my shirt off and threw it to the ever growing pile of clothes. I leaned down and started to nibble at his neck,his hands now gripping my hips. I started to grind against his groin, gaining pleasurable grunts from him. Something about being the one to make him feel good was pure ecstasy to me. I bit down harshly on the nook of his neck to leave my mark. He was mine and everyone was going to know it. I slowly opened my jaw,licking the small drip of blood from my bottom lip. I left kisses and nibbled down his torso and stomach until I got to his pants. Negan spewing a string of curses as I went teasingly slow. When I finally got to his jeans i almost couldn't control myself. I unbuttoned them quickly and pulled the zipper down, revealing his throbbing member. I took the tip in my mouth and glanced up to see him looking up toward the ceiling, his fist balling up the bedsheets. I started taking only half of him then quickly took all of him into my throat.
"Jesus fucking Christ." Negan groaned out and grabbed my hair. I growled a bit annoyed and pulled myself off.
"Hey asshole. Hands to yourself." I told him.
"That pretty damn hard with you downin my dick like a fucking pro." I couldn't help but laugh a bit.
"Well, you're going to have to. As punishment for last time." I told him as I put my finger to his chest. He sucked his teeth as he looked up at me.
"I ain't making and promises Doll." I rolled my eyes.
"Then maybe I'm going to have to tie you up." I told him with a devilish grin. He grabbed my hips and roughly flipped us so I was under him.
"Prue. Nothing's gonna keep me from fucking you into this bed." He said nose to nose with me. My heart was beating a million miles a minute as I looked up at him. Our lips crashed together and my arms went around his neck. I could tell he was taking off his pants and boxers as we kissed. He ran his hand up my stomach to my chest as he started to knead my left breast. My hands started to undo my pants and I started to kick them off. I couldn't wait another moment. I needed him inside me. I needed him to make me feel good. To get me to my climax. Negans hand went behind my back and expertly removed my bra. I threw it to the side and pulled away from the kiss.
"Please," I begged from under him.
"Please what Doll?" He asked me with a smirk.
"I need you Negan. Please~" I told him. His hand cupped my chin and pecked my lips lightly.
"Now how can I say no to that?" He said positioning himself at my entrance. I whined as he slowly slid inside me. His thick cock filling me in the most perfect way. He started to quicken his pace as my nails started to rake across his back as I moaned out. "Holy shit Doll." Negan grunted enjoying the sting. His hand moved to my right calf and lifted my leg up to get deeper.
"Fuck~" I moaned out as he pounded into me, his strong grip on my hip keeping my pinned to the bed. His face inches from mine, our eyes met and for a moment it was just me and him in this world. Nothing else mattered. The walkers. Alexandria. The saviors. It was just Negan and I. He let go of my leg and put his hand to my cheek, pulling my lips to his. I smirked as I flipped so I was on top. Negan gave me an impressed smirk as I regained control of the situation. My hands now gripping his chest I started to grind and bounce. His eyes devouring the sight unfolding before him.
"Fuck. You. Are. Perfect." He groaned as I bit my lip. My climax was right there but I wanted to hold it back. I wanted to feel this pleasure as long as possible. Negans hands went up my body to my breasts and pinched my nipples. I leaned my head back and moaned as he started to thrust up into me. My moans became wails as my climax hit me full force. My nails digging into his chest as I rode out my orgasm. I felt Negans pace quicken and his hands moved to my waist. I let out a whimper as I felt him explode inside me, filling my to the brim. I collapsed ontop of him with my head resting next to his. He gave me a light peck on my forehead before wrapping his arms around me. I let out a content sigh as I started to catch my breath. I don't think I've ever been this happy.
------------------
Negan finally composed himself and slowly pulled out. He glanced to Prue to see she was asleep. He moved a bit until she was next to him. Her lips parted slightly as she breathed, he watched her sleep. Never in a million years did he think he could feel this way again. After Lucille. He thought that was is. Nothing in the world could pull him back from the hell he was in. He smiled as he moved the wet hair from Prues face. She brought him back to life after years of feeling dead.