Movie Theatre

"I really don't see why you decided to bring me with you," Hanzo sighed letting the cowboy drag him along. It was a late Saturday evening, and Jesse had this brilliant idea to take them out to the movies. He had somehow ended up with a spare ticket and asked the Shimada to go with him. Not wanting to turn it down, the other accepted.

He was now starting to regret that decision.

"Aw, c'mon Han!" McCree chirped, glancing back at him. His expression was unreadable, but overall positive. "It's just a movie. 'Sides, I feel like yer gonna like this one."

The ravenet rolled his eyes, clearly unamused. "You could've picked anyone else..." he mumbled. He found himself tipping his head curiously. "Are you sure you're not confusing me with my brother?"

"God dammit Hanzo, I didn't confuse ya two," the southerner grumbled, stopping in front of the theatre. "Can't I just take ya out 'cause I want to?"

The two stared at each other for a moment, a challenging look in their eyes. Finally, the archer gave in and sighed. "I suppose you can..."

Jesse grinned and pulled him up to the ticket window. Hanzo watched as the brunet handed the employee the tickets, a shit-eating grin still on his face. When the ticket master waved them through, the two went inside.

The movie theatre was busy, but not too busy. It was mostly full of teens out on dates or watching a horror movie with their friends. The two men made their way down the hallways, looking for the right room.

"So, what are we watching again?" the Asian asked, glancing in McCree's direction. He watched as the southerners eyes lit up and his smile widened.

"It's called Stupidly Cupid, and it's suppose t' be a rom-com between a matchmaker and Cupid," he explained. "I've heard it's real good."

Hanzo wondered why the gunslinger would want to watch a romantic comedy with him, but he decided not to ask. They soon found their designated theatre and walked inside. It was surprisingly not crowded, and they managed to find a row all to themselves. Now it was a matter of waiting for the previews to pass and for the film to start.

About five minutes later into the actual movie, he started to realize why Jesse picked it. He saw a lot of himself in the matchmaker character, and a bit of the cowboy in Cupid. The further they got into the movie, the more relaxed he became.

It was about halfway through the movie when the ravenet made a risky move. Without thinking about it, he let his hand rest on top of the southerner's. He didn't even notice when the other gave him a surprised but flustered look. "Um, Han?" he whispered.

"Hm?"

"... Mind tellin' me why you're hand's on mine?"

He finally snapped out of it and glanced down, seeing that they were indeed practically holding hands. A blush creeped its way onto his face and he coughed awkwardly. "I'm holding your hand because the movie's scary!" he lied. "It's a... terrifying... rom-com..."

Hanzo noticed the brunet trying not to laugh and sighed. "Fine, you got me..." he murmured, not taking his eyes off the screen. He heard the other male snickering, then felt his hand being grabbed and squeezed. Surprised, he looked over at the cowboy.

McCree simply shrugged. "I figured if we have the same feelings for each other, we should both express 'em."

The Shimada felt his mouth quirk into a smile and chuckled quietly. The two watched the rest of the movie in comfortable silence, their fingers intertwined the entire time.