Gay Chicken

"I bet your ass you can't win my brother over by the end of the week."

Genji and McCree were in the break room, talking about nonsense. While they were doing so, Hanzo walked in to grab something. The cowboy couldn't help but check him out, which is what led to their current conversation.

He lit a cigar and took a quick puff. "It that a challenge, Genji?"

"If you want it to be," the ninja murmured, toying with his ninja stars. "I'll have you know that Hanzo is a master of gay chicken."

Jesse laughed, pulling the cigar out of his mouth. "Really? Yer tellin' me that he can flirt?'

"He could when he was younger," the other answered. "I doubt he's lost his charm."

The southerner put his cigar out in a nearby ash tray. "We'll see about that," he snickered, standing up. Casually, he made his way over to the older Shimada.

"Hey, sugar," he purred, leaning slightly over Hanson's shoulder. The ravenet had a mini heart attack as he spun around. His back was almost pressed against the counter now. His eyes narrowed. "Hello, McCree."

The brunet chuckled at his reaction. "I heard..." He rested his arms on the counter on both sides of the Asian, trapping him there. "... That you are a master of gay chicken."

"Oh?" His eyes flashed with curiosity and he crossed his arms. His yellow hair ribbon was blowing thanks to the small fan beside them. "Is that so?"

"Mhm," the cowboy hummed, leaning closer. "I was wonderin' if you could demonstrate it for me."

"I can..." Hanzo mumbled quietly. Without breaking eye contact, he kicked one of the gunslinger's feet out from under him. Jesse fell forward a bit, barely catching himself on the counter. When he realized he was a fee inches away from the archer's face, he blushed.

The Shimada smirked and wrapped his fingers around McCree's serape. He tugged him closer and whispered, "But at what cost?"

The southerner cleared his throat, his face still red. After a moment, he grinned and said, "A cost, eh? You don't do this for free?"

"If I did, what would be the point?" he joked, putting on tug e gunslinger's hat. The brunet was surprised to see this, and even more surprised to find that Hanzo's hair was now down, flowing past his shoulders. "How did you...?"

The ravenet chuckled and moved so that he was sitting on the counter. "I'm not going to teach you my tricks, cowboy." He grabs the edge of the hat and tipped it towards the other. "That would ruin the fun."

His face was still red, and he was speechless. He was expecting some flirting, sure, but he wasn't expecting Hanzo to use seduction on him. The Asian was now leaning back on one hand, and the other was on the hat. Jesse glanced down and noticed the archer's legs were spread some, and his face flushed a darker shade of red.

Hanzo noticed this and smirked. "Cat got your tongue?" he asked, laughing quietly. "Or, should I say, dragon got your tongue?" He laughed at his own joke and pushed himself off the counter, landing beside McCree.

The cowboy opened his mouth to say something, but the words wouldn't come out. He watched as the Shimada made his way over to the door and looked over his shoulder at him.

"See you around, partner," Hanzo cooed blowing him a kiss. He then walked out of the room, hat still on his head, leaving the gunslinger baffled.

"See? I told you he's good at it!" Genji shouted, laughing some. Jesse shot him a glare, blush still on his face. "I didn't say he wasn't," he growled. "He just... Caught me off guard..."

"Sure he did," the younger Shimada snickered. He leaned against the table, looking at McCree curiously. "So, what's your plan now?"

He grinned, a mischievous look on his face. "I'm glad you asked..." he said, walking towards the door. "I'm gonna get him back for that. This game of gay chicken isn't over yet!"

(Miiiight do a Part Two? I don't know yet.)