Buzzcut Season

A/N: Yes I took an Instagram edit song that currently describes my life and wrote a oneshot with it because I'm out of ideas, fight me. It's a little rushed and messy, but it works. Enjoy, I guess?
~ FB667

•~•

I remember when your head caught flame...

The bar was warm, vibrant, and full of happy, slurred voices. The yellow-orange lights gradually grew dimmer as they reached the corners, making it a perfect spot for couples to make out. In the case of Jesse McCree, it was the perfect spot to observe everything and everyone.

It kissed your scalp and caressed your brain...

His face was hidden beneath his hat, but he could see everything - bartenders, flirting happening at the counter, tipsy girls stumbling outside or towards the bathrooms giggling stupidly, underage teens downing shots like there was no tomorrow, all of it. However, he was looking for one person in particular.

Well you laughed, baby, it's okay...

A tap on the glass behind him. Then another. He barely glanced at the window, but had to do a double-take, turning around in his seat. Outside, Hanzo stood tapping at the glass, a sly smirk on his face. Quickly, the cowboy downed the rest of his whiskey and headed for the door.

It's Buzzcut Season anyway...

He pushed the door open, hearing the rusted bell above it chime. He saw the Shimada leaning against the window, arms crossed and one ankle over the other. Fighting a grin, he made hid way over. "Startin' t' think you wouldn't show."

Explosions, on, TV...

The Asian scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Please. It's impossible to resist your puppy-eyed requests."

At this, the brunet chuckled. "So ya aren't mad at me?"

And all the girls with heads, inside, a dream...

Hanzo blinked, surprised. "Mad? All You did was make a joke in poor taste."

Embarrassed, McCree's gaze traveled through the window. He watched as two men seemed to raise their voices inside. He looked away as order of them pushed the other. "Yeah, well, I thought ya took offense to or somethin'..."

So now we live, beside, the pool...

"Of course not." The ravenet took a step forward, the lighting of the bar illuminating his face. Shadows danced across it as a bar fight broke out inside. "The only thing I'm finding offensive is the fact you've called me out here for seemingly nothing."

Jesse snorted. "Well, I was gonna apologize--"

"Apology accepted." Hanzo took the back oof the southerner's neck and pulled him closer. "Now that we've made up, where's the kiss?"

He chuckled softly, letting his arms wrap around the Shimada's waist. "Alright, alright, I'll give you yer kiss..."

Where everything is good...