Dropping Hints

Everyone knows that Jesse McCree is a huge flirt. He can be found flirting with almost anyone, but it's just that: harmless flirting. He's never tried to make a move on anyone, and it confuses the hell out of people. But in the end, if you pay enough attention to his flirting tactics, the pieces slowly start to fit together.

McCree's number one target when it comes to flirting is Hanzo. And his main goal is to win the Shimada over.

The only problem with this is that Hanzo is both insanely oblivious and extremely off-putting. Most people are surprised that the cowboy even tries to go after him. But then again, it is Jesse McCree we're talking about.

But no matter how many times the southerner flirted with him, Hanzo just couldn't get the hint. He always assumed that he just like to mess with him. It never occurred to him that other feelings could be involved.

Until one day, the realization hit him so hard it was impossible to ignore.

It was right after a successful mission, and Reinhardt had suggested they all stop at a local pub for a drink. Everyone agreed, and they headed inside for a drink.

Hanzo found himself near the back of the bar, leaning against a wall and watching the others enjoy themselves. Of course, McCree spotted him by himself and decided to head over to him.

"Hey, Han," he purred, leaning over him, his prosthetic arm against the wall. "Could I buy you a drink?"

The ravenet scoffed, used to this behavior by now. "Please, I can pay for it myself."

"Considering you carried the team most of the mission, I feel like I owe ya a lil' somethin'," the cowboy countered. "'Sides, it's the least I could do for a skilled sharpshooter like you."

Knowing he wouldn't give it up anytime soon, the Asian sighed quietly. "Fine. A shot of sake will do."

The brunet tipped his hat in response and sauntered over towards the bar. Shaking his head, Hanzo let his gaze travel around the room. He saw some people laughing, having drinking contests, and even making out in the corner. The second his eyes landed in the couple, Jesse returned.

"Ain't that a sight," he said with a whistle, causing the Shimada to blush and look away. Without making eye contact, he took the shot glass and mumbled, "Thanks."

He heard the southerner laugh and turned a darker shade of red. "Damn, don't cha wish that were you?" he heard him ask.

He shot the other a glare. "No! I'm just... Embarassed you caught me looking."

McCree snickered at this. "Sure, sure..." he murmured, glancing back over at the couple. "I wish that was me..." There was a pause, then, "Y'know, with a certain Shimada brother..."

Without hesitating,the ravenet reached for his quiver. "You better keep your grimy hands off my brother," he growled, about to load his bow.

At this, the cowboy raised his hands. "Woah, slow down there, partner. I was talkin' about a different Shimada."

Confused, Hanzo slowly lowered his bow. "Are... Are you implying you want to kiss me?" he asked, his voice laced with confusion and shock.

For the first time in his life, he saw Jesse blush. He watched as the brunet rubbed his mechanical arm shyly. "I might've been..." he answered quietly.

At this point, the Asian had let his bow fall to the floor. "You... You can't be serious," he said, starting to laugh. The other looked at him in utter fear and confusion as Hanzo laughed, running a hand through his black hair.

"Um, Hanzo? Are you-"

He was interrupted when Hanzo practically leapt towards him, pressing their lips together. McCree stumbled back for a moment from the impact, but quickly regained his balance and melted into the kiss. His breath tasted faintly like sake, but it wasn't too much of a problem.

A few moments later, the Shimada pulled back and rested their foreheads together. The two men locked eyes and smiled. The ravenet then chuckled lightly and murmured, "I've wanted to kiss you for a while now, too."