A Night In

"God dammit," Jesse muttered, staring out the apartment window. The sky had quickly grown dark and it was raining heavily. The cowboy tightened his grip on the curtains as a crack of thunder sounded. "There goes our dinner plans..."

Moments later, he heard the front door slam shut and whipped his head around. At the door was his boyfriend, Hanzo, who's poncho was dripping wet. McCree snickered at this, and the other shot him a glare. "You're lucky you weren't caught out there, cowboy."

"Yeah, yeah..." the brunet responded, closing the curtains. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, watching his lover take off his poncho. "So, we kinda have to change our plans tonight."

Hanzo, who was wringing out his hair at the moment, gave him a questioning look. "Why's that? I thought we were just going to dinner and dancing."

Jesse scratched the back of his head nervously. "They both may or may not of taken place outside..."

The archer sighed and pulled his hair back up into a bun. "That is fine. We can do the same things, just in the apartment."

The southerner perked up at this, his brown eyes shining. "Han, yer a genius."

Chuckling, the ravenet replied, "I try to be, anyway."

It was then that the two decided on what to make for dinner. After a good ten to fifteen minutes of disagreement, they settled on spaghetti. McCree had to fix the meat and sauce while Hanzo worked on the pasta. The two kept playfully bumping into each other in the kitchen and teasing each other as the worked, until all that was left was waiting in the noodles to finish.

Hanzo walked out of the kitchen with a sigh, heading towards the living room. His partner looked over at him, confused. "Don't cha need ta keep an eye on that?" he asked, pointing towards the boiling pot.

"A watched pot never boils, Jesse," the Shimada answered, laying down on the couch. Rolling his eyes, the gunslinger followed him out. He watched as Hanzo took out his phone and started scrolling through it. That's when he got an idea.

Taking out his own phone, he quickly typed something into Google and hit search. He quickly found what he was looking for and tapped on it. Music started playing out of his phone's speaker and it caused the other to glance over at him.

Smirking, Jesse set his phone down and held out a hand. "May I have this dance?" he purred, tipping his hat towards Hanzo. His boyfriend rolled his eyes before taking his hand. "Eh, why the hell not."

McCree grinned and pulled the race net onto his feet. They started out slow, simply swaying to the music. It gradually grew faster and more complex as time went on, especially when the song changed to something more fast paced. The cowboy spun the archer around and they both laughed quietly. He was caught off guard when Hanzo dipped him.

"Damn Han, you tryin' to take the lead or somethin'?" The brunet joked. He watched the Asian roll his eyes and smile. "Possibly..." he murmured, pulling Jesse back onto his feet. The southerner looked down at his boyfriend and smirked. "Well, yer doin' a fine job of it so far," he said, leaning down.

The shorter man managed to mutter a quick "Shut up" before they locked lips. As they kissed, the sound of bubbling and sizzling interrupted them. They broke apart and looked in the direction of the noise. They soon realized it was coming from the stove.

"Uh, darlin', ya might wanna handle that," McCree mumbled as Hanzo started swearing under his breath. The gunslinger laughed as the ravenet ran over to the stove, frantically trying to turn it off and check the pasta. "God, yer too fucking precious..." he whispered to himself.

"I heard that!" Hanzo growled, his cheeks flushing red. This just caused Jesse to laugh again and shake his head. "Too precious..." 

•~•

A/N: It's kinda short and the ending is literal garbage, but oh well. Hope you enjoyed it!
~FB667