t w e n t y f i v e

"I'm gonna miss having a fashion buddy" Lydia pressed her lips together as I lifted the last of my bags and tucked them away.

"Fashion buddy, please who the hell is going to stop me from tearing at Stiles' throat when he doesn't please me" Malia scoffed, and I laughed as I pouted .

It had been a couple weeks since the mexico issue. And thankfully thingd stayed quiet for the most part.

However I was having a hard time staying in my own bed, at school and even at Scott's house with Scott without feeling paranoid about what was going to happen to us next.

And even though I knew nothing was to come. That we were all okay and even if something went wrong we would've gotten through it, the feeling was eating me alive. So I decided to take a small vacation and head back to my previous hometown to visit some friends and clear my mind.

"Karley seriously don't make that face. You're literally going on a vacation!" Lydia began to tear up and I frowned pulling them into a hug

"Take me with you" Malia groaned into my shoulder.

"Guy's I won't be gone forever. It's just a small vacation. I promise I won't forget about you guys. And I'll be back in no time" I tried to comfort them. But it was hard to even look at them both as we all hugged without feeling emotional over the fact I would be away from them for so long.

"San Diego will be fun. I'm sure of it. What i'm not sure of is if you'll find someone better than me." Scott scratched his head and I walked over, tutting as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer.

"I could never replace you" I smiled kissing his cheek softly as Stiles stood beside Malia pretending to gag for the one hundredth time.

"Please don't have the fun we would have" He leaned in to whisper and I laughed shaking my head and pressing a quick kiss to his lips"I won't, and how do I know you won't do the same while I'm gone?" I tilted my head as he shook his.

"I could never ever do that to you behind your back" He promised and I smiled and pulled back

"guys, it's only a month or two, I'll be back" I finally said to all of them as I moved to Stiles and gave him one last hug before pulling away and getting into my car.

I rolled down the window and smiled to them all, "Don't forget about me"

"We could never forget you Karley" Liam rolled his eyes as he pounded my fist with his before stepping back.

"Good." I smiled, before staring the car and looking at them all once more "I'll miss all you guys. Keep in touch. I love you all!" I finally said goodbye before rolling up the window and driving off, watching through my mirrors as they all waved and began to disappear in the distance.

But of course this wasn't the end.

Karley Stilinski will be back.

***

SOOOOO, that's the end of my book, surviour on Scott McCall, but don't worry!! I have started writing a second book, so keep an eye out for when i publish that, and go and continue the story :)

Thankyou for all your support, and i'll see you in the next book ;)