s i x t e e n

"Malia...Malia" Stiles placed his hand on his girlfriend's head gently and rubbed her arm. She slowly woke up and sat up to face him

"I gotta leave for a few, okay" She softly blinked

"Where are you going?" her voice was quiet

"Whatever's happening, it's worse for you guys. That means it's not just people getting sick, it's another assassin."  Malia sighed and reached her arm out and grabbed Stiles' jacket as he talked. He then took off his jacket and wrapped it around her, a small smile appearing on her face.

"You're coming back right?" Malia waited before saying,  Stiles only laughed a little

"Yeah, yeah I would never leave you behind" He nodded, Malia slowly smiled again as Stiles kissed her head before getting up and moving along.

That's when I felt a small kiss placed to my forehead "God you look awful" Stiles whispered and as much as I wanted to raise a hand and slap him, I didn't even have the energy to even pull a face at his rude comment. "Listen, when you survive this, tell Scott, you never know if you will see tomorrow you know. And it's a bit obvious you both want to date eachother"

This time I pushed with everything I could to smile at his words, my eyes still closed as I curled up closer to the wall in the corner of the room. 

He fixed my hair slightly before walking away towards the door. He shot Scott one last look and then nodded as he left.

A moment later my body ran with warmth, two strong arms wrapping themselves around me and bringing me closer to the lap I rested on. I let out a breath, fluttering my eyes open to see Scott now right beside me with a smile. I moved my eyes to check on Malia who was now being comforted by Kira whilst Stiles was gone.

Scott's fingers ran themselves over my lip, the blood that had dried from before cracking off slightly before he leaned down and placed a gently kiss to my cheek. I smiled softly, letting myself close my eyes again we I leaned into his comfort.

***

"It's a very canine distemper. A few years ago, an outbreak in Yellow stone killed 40% of the wolf population." Deaton now stood with Melissa and Derek as he explained what was happening.

"what's it going to do to our wolf population?" Melissa asked worryingly "Well it's been altered to infect quite a bit faster" Deaton informed Melissa.

"You mean it's been weaponised?" Derek butted in

"It infected my whole pack" Satomi looked down in despair. "Everyone except for you, that's the question, did you not get infected or are you a mutant?" Satomi looked down in confusion

"if your pack was infected then who was doing all the shooting at the entrance of the woods?" Derek curiously looked over her

"Apparently another assassin, but personally I would rather face a gun instead of a variant of small pocks."

Satomi looked up at Derek as he slowly turned and caught her staring. "Sorry, I just noticed how much you remind me of Talia" Derek nodded and looked down

"I used to visit her a lot, do you remember me?" Derek looked back up "I remember the tea, you always brought that tea that smelled terrible" Satomi laughed a little

"I brought that tea as a gift, your mother loved it." Derek smiled.

"What kind of tea?" Deaton interrupted, all of them looking over at him.

"What?"

"The tea, the smell, what kind was it?" he asked again.

"Reishi. Wild purple reishi. It's very rare" She nodded