f i t h t e e n

Stiles paused the tape. "You ever made a wire transfer?" Scott looked up at him, "never had enough money"

"Great so you didn't understand any of that either?" Stiles raised an eyebrow at him

"I don't understand any of this. Why would someone use all this money...just to kill us?"

"Someone wants you dead dude. Badly." Scott rolled his eyes and began packing the bag back with the money.

"Hey, did you know..." Stiles looked down at his hands. Scott looked up and twitched his head.

"What?"

"Karley was on the list" He slowly looked up at his friend, Scott's mouth dropping open a little "What? How much?"

Stiles looked away "28" he murmured even quieter

"Thousand?" Scott shook his head as his eyes met with Stiles'

"Million" His voice cracked.

"She's worth more than me" Scott blinked as he looked at his hands. "It makes sense with all the research we did and the information Deaton gave us about what she really is."

"I know, I mean she's an easy target. Lydia told me that she walked straight into Violet and Garret and literally asked them for the list. She's been here for nearly a month and someone has already tried to kill her I mean c'mon! She hasn't gained full control, she doesn't even know she's a Diamotic wolf and nobody was free to keep an eye on her how are we gonna stop the benefactor from brutally slaughtering my cousin?!" Stiles stood up and scratched the back of his head.

"Stiles, don't worry, when she wakes up we can talk to her. We will make sure she's safe."

"No we can't, she can't find out yet, please Scott"

Stiles stood in front of Scott who nodded. Scott smiled and pulled him into comforting hug.

***

"Where's Lydia?" Kira stood with Malia, Scott and Stiles,

"She took the test in freshmen year" Malia turned and looked at Stiles "does that mean I could've taken it some other time?" Scott twitched towards her.

"Malia, you've studied harder on this than any of us" she shook her head "Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good"

"Well" Stiles corrected

Malia looked at Stiles "Well what?"

He swayed to the side "It's do well, not good" Malia thrown her head back "Oh god"

"You're doing this" Scott told Malia "Because while we're trying not to die, we're still trying to live. If I survive high school I'd like to go to college, a good college" Scott smiled at them a little

"It's three hours, we can survive three hours" Kira nodded at them, Stiles sending her a weird look whilst Scott rolled his eyes.

I on the other hand was preparing myself outsife the doors to school entrance. I shook my hands off and bounced on my feet "It's okay, maybe people have forgotten about what happened. Just go in. Do the rest. And carry on." I pep talked to myself as I took in a breath and pushed the doors opened heading straight in with a smile.

I put on my brave face, strutting down the halls with the confidence I always had hidden within me and although a few eyes made their way to look towards me, I continued through like it was nothing.

"I heard she was attacked by Garret."

"I thought Violet murdered her"

"Wait I thought she was on their side"