T e n

"Like I said I told my dad everything I could" Stiles, Scott and I rushed into Scott's home.

"Did you tell him about Liam?" I wondered as we followed him and he shook his head as we headed towards the stairs, "You guys barely told me about Liam". He stated and I scratched my head a little

"He's upstairs" Scott told Stiles as he took one step up before he stopped and turned to look at us both

"Doing what?"

Scott stood on the stairs and stared at Stiles, darting his eyes to me for backup but I just shook my head and shrugged.

"Uhhh laying down" He finally answered and pressed his lips together whilst Stiles twitched his head at his best friend and then turned towards me for another answer in which I quickly let my body turn itself towards the wall, acting interested in a random painting Melissa had hanging up on her wall  rather than their conversation that I definitely didn't want to be apart of right now.

Stiles grabbed the both of us by our arms and dragged us up the stairs, leading us into the bathroom where Scott had told him to go and once we stopped Scott whipped the curtain open to reveal a panicked Liam, wrapped in duck tape as he had no choice but to lay in terror in Scott's bath tub.

He quickly looked at the two boys and panted in fear, humming desperate in plead ti be set free. Stiles closed his eyes, pulling the curtain over and looking at his best friend with disappointment.

Even I was shocked as I turned towards him and shrugged my arms out but Scott only turned and walked towards his room and sat on the end of the bed where Stiles joined him and I slowly followed behind.

"So you bit him" Stiles didn't look at Scott, he just blankly stared forward. "Yeah" Scott answered with a slight nod of his head. "And you kidnapped him" Stiles asked again

"Yeah"

"And you brought him here"

"I panicked" Scott admitted and I couldn't help but laugh catching his attention.

"Do you know how psychotic you both sound right now? Scott you're supposed to protect him not traumatise him for life" I snapped and Scott furrowed his eyebrows as I swallowed and stepped back.

"C'mon Karley this is serious. I panicked and he was going crazy. If I didn't bring him here he would've went straight to his dad and it could've risked a lot" Scott sighed and I shook my head and moved to sit at the top of the bed.

Stiles turned his body a little, scrunching his face as he looked at me, "How do you even know what happened?"

My eyes widened and Scott had also turned to look at me too. He stayed quiet, not even thinking to maybe help me out of this one but then again he was probably still taken back by the fact that he wasn't the only werewolf to turn tonight and needed an explanation of that too.

"I uhm, had to talk to Scott about something and wounded up at the hospital when Liam got hurt" I nodded to not only them but myself and Stiles shook his head.

"About what?" He asked and I pressed my lips together, looking over at Scott this time, begging with a look to get him to help me out.

"History"

"Math" We both said at the same time and I wanted to smile for a minute at the fact he actually caught on to help cover my back.

"The uh history of math" I smiled and shrugged as Stiles rolled his eyes and turned back to the way he was first sat before.

"Just to remind you this is why I always come up with the plans, your plans suck" Stiles pointed at Scott may times as he spoke and Scott only nodded.

"I know" He agreed, looking down in defeat before he continued to stick up for himself, "Which is why I called you, so what do we do?" Scott asked his friend and waited for a good idea to pop into Stiles' head.