T w e n t y F o u r

Scott got a few hits to Peter's chest before he gathered back his strength and painfully put Scott to the ground. "You want to beat me? You're going to have to kill me!" Peter yelled as he lunged Scott across the room and into the wall.

I gathered my strength, unable to keep myself back from getting involved. I just couldn't stand to sit back and watch them fight without doing anything to help.

I stood up, moving towards the two of them and Liam followed behind "Karley please don't" He begged but I ignored until Peter stopped, twitching his head to see us both approaching before he picked up another wooden crate and launched it towards us both.

My eyes widened and I turned quickly "Liam" I whispered, my focus on his safety whilst he watched the crate fly towards us.

I moved my feet quicker than ever, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pushing him out of the way and taking the hit myself.

His body stumbled to the side where as mine was forced to the ground yet again. The crate smashing into my back not only did I feel my entire body crack under its weight, the whole room echoed by the sound of it.

I cried a little, but bit my lip to hold it back, crawling onto my hands and knees before reaching around and gripping onto a plank of wood that buried itself deep into my skin.

I straightened my back, using all my strength to pull it out of my skin, letting out a breath as the cold air hit the opened wound and Malia ran over, catching me in her arms as Stiles cried out my name.

"Is it bad?" I blinked, my voice quiet as I looked at a very disgusted but worried Malia who nodded a little, holding me close to her before I shook my head and rested against her "I'll heal."

I looked over at Liam, his eyes welled with tears as he made his way over to my side

"Karley, Im so sorry I should've pulled you away with me" Liam whispered, his face full of fear as I used all my strength to wrap my other arm around him, pulling him close to me again, protecting him from Peters doings.

I looked up, Malia panicked on one side, Stiles afraid to move or make another word across from us, and Liam huddled to my chest as he closed his eyes and repeated "The sun. The moon. The truth."

And then my eyes landed on Scott, his face full of hurt and fear as he watched his pack go from everything he taught them, to vulnerable and afraid all because of someone unworthy of his powers.

Scott scrunched his face in anger as he pushed himself off the ground. He walked towards Peter as he blocked every swing he made. Peter groaned a little from fatigue as he tried his best to take Scott down. Every hit he missed as Scott powerfully pushed Peter's hands and claws away from his face and body. He took a last hit to the man's stomach before throwing a powerful punch to his face, sending him flying across the room and into the wood at the back.

Scott jumped onto the concrete wall that was in front of Peter. He slowly risen as he glared down at the blue-eyed wolf, "You were never an alpha peter, but you were always a monster" peter growled once more before Scott jumped and knocked him out.  

Dust from the concrete crowded his body from the force of his punch as he stepped back, looking down at an unconscious Peter and when I knew it was all over, I smiled softly looking between them all.

Scott turned, looking at his pack as he let a small breath out. I nodded towards him, my head leaning on Malias shoulder as she held me up, Stiles and Liam walking over to Scott as they hugged him relieved they saved their friend.