T w e n t y t h r e e

"Scott! Karley!"

I turned my head quickly towards his voice. A breath of relief escaping my lips as I ran towards his words, seeing his face under the light of his flashlight and I didn't hesitate but to run  straight into his arms. "Stiles" I breathed, his arms wrapping around my body the minute he realised it was me.

"Karley? Oh my god Karley. You're alive. You're okay." He pulled back to do his quick cousin check and I nodded to tell him I was okay before I gripped onto him

"Stiles, it's Scott"

"What?" He shook his head

"The berserker. It's him. Kate did it" I stuttered

"Karley what are you talking about?"

"She made him into one of them, I don't know how but it's him. If they don't know it. They could kill him. And Stiles, they can't kill him, we can't let them"

"That's why Lydia's not here. They won't know they're killing Scott."

///

Braeden jumped over the wall to accompany her boyfriend who was tragically suffering from pain. Gun shots were heard all around as the help of Argent and the calavera's was in action. .

Stiles ran with his cousin until she stopped.

Stiles and I ran along side eachother before we stopped right infront of the fight. I stumbled, mt eyes shutting tightly and my hands grabbing onto the rock beside me as Stiles tried to hold me up.

"Karley what's wrong?"

"Take it! Kill it! Aim for the skull." Peter yelled at Liam, who pushed back at the berserker, hitting him hard in the chest over and over.

"Come on Liam we got this." Malia growled, her eyes glowing bright as they both slashed at his chest, arms even his legs until he stumbled and fell over the rocks behind him.

"We're here to fight to kill. End it now! Kill him!" Peter roared at the two, Liam whacking at Scott's head with no control and no idea who it truly was.

I ran closer, gasping as I watched the scene unravel, "Liam!" I yelled but the feeling was one that was familiar and my body knew that this was a vision of what was yet to come. Showing me just what was going to happen if I didn't get there in time to stop it.

Liams eyes flashed yellow, he pushed Malia away from him, slashing over and over as blood splattered his face and everyone else stood back and watched until the berserka no longer fought back.

Liam took in one last breath, stopping before looking around him, everyone sighing in relief as he mumbled "It's over."

And that's when I turned my head, watching my own self burst through the doors with mt cousin by my side.

"Stop! It's Scott. The berserker is Scott!" I yelled but I was too late. Running over to see what they alll had done, a smirk on Peters face and Liams deflating as he lifted the berserkers armour and noticing his alphas tattoo.

"Karley!" Stiles yelled and my eyes burst open as I took in a gasp of air, "What did you see?!" He looked in my eyes and part of me was relieved that it definitely was a vision and it was yet to happen and there was still time to stop it.

"They're gonna kill him. We have to go. Now!" I grabbed his hand and sprinted towards the room I saw in my vision, bursting in to the scene.

Peter, Malia and Liam threw Scott down. Peter picked up the bone weapon and tossed it to Malia. "Take it! Kill it! Aim for the skull" Liam pushed the berserker back with the help of Peter as Malia lifted the bone up and aimed to hit it.