s e v e n

{A/N  reminder kira and scott don't form a relationship in this book}

Coach positioned Stiles and Scott for a two on one as all the other player lined up to take their shots.

Everything was going how it usually does, they throw the ball, some miss some hit, but it soon came to one of the freshmen. Liam, who for some odd reason he seemed to be extremely good at lacrosse. Maybe too good.

"We still don't know if he's a werewolf" Scott said to Stiles as he put his helmet back on his head while everyone else got back into the line.

"And if he is we would just be cheating a cheater, so to find out just use a little of your werewolf magic please" Stiles said grinning at his idea

Scott looked across the field and looked at Liam before saying something to Stiles

"He's not. I'd be able to catch a sent or something." Scott notified Stiles. He shuffled over to his side as he glared at Liam and his friend Garret

"Then maybe you need to get closer" Stiles suggested, smirking at his friend. Scott nodded and moved back.

"I think I'm about to get my chance" he said as he glared past two of the boys who were at the front of the line to see Liam who was waiting third in line.

Scott smirked at Stiles as Liam's friend Garret ran towards him, dodging Stiles' block, he ran towards Scott and he hit his lacrosse stick with his own, causing the ball to fly out.

Scott smirked as the team was shocked and the coached smiled.

"THAT'S IT THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE." Coach yelled causing a laugh from Scott

"Those two are like sons to me" he said to another player who nodded, and Scott refocused on the next player.

He charged towards them as Stiles and Scott ran forward and knocked him down

"Yes!" Stiles yelled in victory as he and Scott jumped into a chest bump that caused Stiles to stumble to the ground a little, but he soon found his balance.

Everyone in the crowd was shocked that the boys were good at defending, as it finally came to Liam.

He stood at the front of the line before adjusting his helmet and swinging his lacrosse stick back and forth across the grass. He then lifted the ball and ran dodging both Scott and Stiles, he flicked his wrist and off the ball went straight into the goal.

Everyone cheered except for one person in the crowd.

"THAT WAS LUCK!" Malia shouted down once everyone stopped cheering.

"DO OVER" she decided to shout again. I looked at her and smirked standing up and joining her, "YEAH! DO OVER!"

"Sweethearts, there's no do overs, its practise" the coach shouted back and we watched as Stiles sighed.

Malia didn't hesitate, "Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles!" She finished and I quickly dug through my pockets and held up a ten dollar bill, waving it about as Coach tilted his head.

The three of them, Stiles, Scott and the coach looked over "I'll take that action, Liam get back in there!" Coach smiled and blew the whistle and Stiles and Scott got ready. Scott gripped the stick and twisted it around in his hands, ready to catch this one out.

Scott stared at the boy, Stiles copying him at this moment as he smirked, and he ran towards Liam, who dodged stiles and ran towards Scott.

I furrowed my eyes a little, a familiar feeling brewing in my stomach, one that didn't feel all that good.